Now what??

Chapter 2

Now:I'm so fucking bored that I can't stop saying I'm so bored. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with me that I'm always fucking bored. Like I'm following the right order's that I have, but they not working for some reason. I'm out partying and enjoying myself the best I can with the life I've been stuck in.
I'm not going to lie, my life is somewhat good. I got money and I'm faithful to the life I live. Not many people can say that, but maybe it's cause they're scared to share.

Now:My life has been a roller-coaster just going up, down, left and right like it's a cheat code for a game. This game has been nothing but trouble since day 1. How am I suppose to win when the game is cheating? Ugh I wish some thing's could've been different as I created this life for me and the people I love. Some day's I just look in the mirror for 5 minutes and just get to thinking about everything. The money, cars, property, houses and etc has always been a plus for me. Damn with all the thing's I have, I can still feel alone. When I'm around people I still feel alone. When I'm doing some fun or some shit, I still feel bored. You know?

Now:Why am I feeling as if I'm not supposed to feel love? Like it's been on my mind lately and I just want the answers to what I'm asking. Love has been a painful situation for me and I'm just trying to obey what I have left in this world. What's left for me in this world is that I have what I've created and I have the love of my life. The love of my life is beyond compare to the love I have ever had with anyone in my whole entire life. I've been feeling the love of complete darkness that follows me, cause love can start to shine out from the dark. Long story short, I'm stuck with the feeling of being torn apart.

Thank You For Reading, Please Like, Comment and Follow, Tell Me What You Think.