Hooked On....

Chapter 11

Hooked on:I'm so attached to the feeling of being loved and cared for. I need my own personal therapist, cause the mood swings is ruining my marriage. I've been having these terrible thoughts when I'm around Frankie. Is he some sort of bad luck? Or am I some sort of bad luck sabotaging my own marriage? I love my marriage so fucking much, but at the same time I don't know what made it go downhill. Was it me all along? Yeah I guess so after abusing myself for so long in this world. No matter what I'm going to love you like I'm going to die tomorrow. I've escaped death plenty of time's and been thinking they'll never catch me if I keep running, but I'm tired of running. Tired trying to get further and further away from the grasp of their hands.

Hooked on:I've been trying my best to keep my feet planted to the ground and my mind over above the clouds. But I be running into problems now and then with the chaos I got going on in my life. These problems with Frankie and him thinking he's leaving me. I just want to be happy with him and only him, but thing's going to be so different from here on out. From here on out my life will become filled with more chaos than ever before. What the fuck do I keep doing to myself? Who am I becoming when I'm around Frankie? I'm so hooked on the fact that it'll never end and I'll just be the only one that is hurting. That shit just sucks and can leave you feeling like you've been fucked over the whole time.

Thank You For Reading, Please Like, Comment and Follow, Tell Me What You Think.