The deep end

Chapter 6

The shit never ends. I don't care if I am at a club. I keep my business strong and the personal problems personal. At the end of the day I'm just trying to have a good time and keep everything on a stable level. I feel like I'm losing my mind over it all when it comes down to killing my own self in the bright light at the bottom of misery.
I'm sorry I've been abusive to myself and to other's, but well there is not buts cause the shit shouldn't be happening. I'm sorry I'm not on the right track that people want me to be, cause I'm trying to not be changed, even though there's thing's that I need to change in my life. I'm sorry that my life revolves around me and not y'all, cause I believe y'all just want to waste my life away and fuck me over in every way.
Ugh how many more time's do I have to say sorry for people to show me a little bit of respect? Ugh how many time's does the sorry needs to be desired by people that hates me and my guts? Oh poor Frankie being in an abusive relationship. He should just leave me and find someone better. Eh no I take that back, cause if he ever tries to leave me, I'll kill him and whoever he's with. Yes I'm very toxic and clingy when it comes to him, but I just don't get why I'm being abusive to him and myself when he doesn't do it to me. Am I a bad wife cause I have some serious issues with myself? Do I even deserve Frankie anymore? Why can't my life be put out of it's misery like once before?

Thank You For Reading, Please Like, Comment and Follow, Tell Me What You Think.