Bloody Miracle

Chapter 7

*Glass shatters on the concrete ground*

Oh God no not my baby! What the fuck you do that for? After I've been carrying you in my arm's for so fucking long and I'm getting real tired of you doing shit like this.

Through the darkest tunnels, you still be acting out of character. I put my all into you and then you do some that pisses me off.

Yeah yeah I know. Maybe I'm so use to being around you that I'm starting to act out of character like you. Why did you bust the windows to my car?

Don't you dare say sorry for what you've put me through, cause you're going to just do it again. And I busted the windows cause you're pissing me off!

I wasn't going to say sorry. You're going to pay to get my shit fixed.

Yeah I think you was. And no the fuck I'm not!

Why are you acting like this? Are you on your period or sexually frustrated, Frankie asks?

I don't want you to have to carry me all the time. I'm a grown ass woman and can carry myself.

Oh shut the fuck up! God you can be annoying sometimes.

Are you out of your mind telling me to shut up? Then on top of that you just call me annoying like the shit is normal and cool.

I love you and all, but sometimes you just needs to shut the fuck up.

Fuck you!

I've been trying to, but you've been acting out of character.

*Zola punches Frankie in the face, giving him a black eye and busted lip*

Stop disrespecting me, Zola says!

I think it's best we go our separate ways. I can't keep being in a toxic, abusive relationship. These wounds hasn't been healing like either of us want them to.

Hahaha it's cute that you think you're leaving me. We've been married for over 30 year's. That's fucking 3 decades of being together and getting to experience thing's. Hell we have kid's together.

It's best that I leave. I don't care how long we've been married. And our kid's are almost grown. Plus I'm taking little Ashley with me since the other's have their own place.

So you don't care about me or how long we've been married? That's good to fucking know! And you're not taking Ashley anywhere!

It's best that she lives with me. You're just becoming a bad parent.

*Zola grabs a hammer and tries to hit Frankie in the head with it. And Frankie end up slapping Zola hard, leaving a big hand print on her face*

What the hell is wrong with you, Frankie asks!

It's about time you fight back! Now come fuck me rough and hard! Let's keep this toxic shit going in the bedroom.

Oh hell no. I'm getting out of here. Good thing Benny and Melissa not here to witness this toxic shit again.

Don't you dare leave! This is so hot! And leave them out of it.

No this is getting to toxic for me. I can't keep doing this. I only slapped you cause you was trying to bash my head in.

You do know you're going to get punished for that right?

*Zola grabs a knife and chase Frankie around the house*

Come on baby! Please stop running from me, Zola says.

What in the hell have you become?

I've become something you're going to love.

No that's not true.

Just watch it happen.

You need to accept that I'm leaving you and taking Ashley with me.

*Frankie pushes Zola down as she pulls out a gun and aims it at Frankie. Making Frankie run out the front door*

Oh shit, Frankie says.

You're not taking her!

*Frankie gets into his custom black and orange 2021 Dodge Charger 392 Scat Pack with the busted windows and leaves*

Thank You For Reading, Please Like, Comment and Follow, Tell Me What You Think.