Song's Being Sanged so sweetly

Chapter 14

*Screaming and crying*

This supposed to be for you, but you're nowhere to be found. You haven't been home since the fight we've had. I want you to come back home to me. For fuck sake it's been 3 month's, 5 day's, 7 hour's, 9 minutes and 11 seconds since I seen you. I've been going to a therapist and you're not here by my side to see that I'm trying my best and giving it my all to be better. You won't return any of my calls or texts and I'm getting worried about you.

*Screaming and crying*

When we met I wasn't looking to dance but your soul sang a song I couldn't resist. Good God you have my heart around your finger and it's fun to know that you do. I just want you to come back home to me and love me again. And tell me that you'll love me past the stars to Mars. Tell me that you'll forgive me when I make a abusive mistake after taking us on a ride. I want you to tell me that the ride we're on is going to stop and the feelings we have for each other will come back to the light again.

*Screaming and crying*

Love Frankie my love, I adore you so fucking much. Life is so fucking wicked out here in these dark shallow streets without you. The dark shallow streets has been calling my name over and over again in your voice. But everytime I turn around to see if it's really you, all I get is nothing, cause your not back there calling me. Hell there's no one back there calling my name and that's when thing's get real weird, cause I don't know if I'm just hearing shit or if it's all in my head.

Thank You For Reading, Please Like, Comment and Follow, Tell Me What You Think.