you do xiao's eyeliner again but...

this gets kinda spicy ok 👍 no smut though aha i haven't reached that stage yet

≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

you had just finished school a few weeks ago- thankfully, but you didn't expect your summer vacation to be this boring. and hot. you wanted to eat an entire air conditioner.

what made this weather a little tolerable was the fact that you spend most of your time at xiao's house, since you were alone most of the time at your own place, and verr's always busy with her work at this place called wangshu something. you honestly don't remember.

so currently, you were lying on your boyfriend's bed, your limbs sprawled across the soft mattress, and your eyes feeling heavy as you stared at the plain white ceiling. you turned your head to look at xiao, who was lying next to you, his head rested against the bed's headboard, his phone in his hand, while his other hand was used to play with your hair.

"xiao." you mumbled, sighing. he only responded with a grunt, eyes still glued to the device in his pale hands. "i'm bored."

"okay? that's not my problem."

groaning, you removed his hand from your hair and sat up, before adjusting the straps of the tank top you were wearing. xiao looked at you for a second- mostly your bare collarbones and shoulders, then back at his phone. looking at xiao, you furrowed your eyebrows. "what's got you so focused anyway?"

"none of your business." he rolled his eyes, not looking at you.

"oh?" you said with a little smile on your face, yet your eyebrows remained knit together. "stop acting like a brat before i make you stop myself." you lightly laughed, before snatching his phone out of his hands and locking it, throwing it somewhere on the bed away from his reach. you didn't really care about what he was doing anyway, you just wanted him to humor you a bit.

"you-" the golden-eyed male scowled, sitting up to try to take the device from you- which was an obvious fail- because you stopped him right after you tossed his phone away, you pushed him down by his shoulders, making him lie on his back once more. "ahh- no, you stay there." you smiled, moving away from him.

sighing, xiao looked at you with furrowed eyebrows. "okay, what do you want?"

you shrugged, taking a look around xiao's room, which was kinda messy. it was understandable considering you're always hanging around him in his room, not giving him a chance to tidy it up. your eyes landed on the red eyeliner pen that was on his nightstand, and you beamed.

"can i do your eyeliner?" you asked, but you quickly got up and grabbed the pen, not waiting for an answer. xiao didn't give you an answer either, as he already knew you won't take no for an answer, but he wouldn't mind you doing his eyeliner either.

you went back to the bed and climbed over xiao, pretty much straddling him. not the best position in xiao's opinion, but he isn't complaining.

"...what are you doing?" he mumbled, eyebrows knit together and a light rosy color dusting his cheeks. you grinned, before leaning in and kissing his forehead. "i'm doing your eyeliner." your tone was teasing, and xiao knew that you were up to something- it was obvious.

you removed the pen's cap, leaving it somewhere on the bed, then you leaned forward and grabbed xiao's jaw with your other hand, the same mischievous smile never leaving your face. moving his face a bit to the side, you placed the cool tip on his eyelid and he flinched.

"you flinched... does-"

"please shut up and stop." he sighed, not letting you continue. the amount of times you almost crashed cars on purpose to say that to xiao (you borrowed cars from childe again) was uncountable, after the first time you pulled that move on him during the lantern rite festival.