Second Chance

2004
William was taken to his cell and he smiled like he did his work but angry that he didn't kill Walter or Tom or any of his family.

11 years later
Dr forehead was just an ordinary guy, a kind guy and a great man, a man well around his mid 60s and he's walking down the sandy streets to see William, Walter's real father at a mental prison.

Dr forehead sat down waiting for William to come to see him, William face was all bruised and anger.

Dr forehead: William? You know why I'm here? Don't you? It been over 10 years?! 10 YEARS!

William didn't say anything and made a death stare with his villainous eyes, angry look and red lips.

Dr forehead: Scared? Of course. You killed your own son and you don't care. You are in trouble, William. You are lucky, you are not dead. I spent half of my life to find you and you were in the . USA all along. Why did you do this? WHY?! I don't know I am here. it's because you were my best friend. I loved you like a brother.

William smiled with joy, but his eyes is giving Dr forehead nightmares.

Dr forehead: Tell me?!

William spoked after a long time

William: He was weak.

Dr forehead looked angry.

William: They all betrayed me and left me. And you didn't. That's what you call a true friend. If, you were my brother, you would help me. But No! They are the enemy!

Dr forehead: Bullshit. I don't believe anything you say. You have no fear, no tears and no happiness. You are crazy. Tom was right.

William: Tom is the bad guy. He stole my kids away from me and not only that he adopted them as his own. Don't you think that's too much? Imagine, you were in this situation, Benjamin.

Dr forehead looked sad.

Dr forehead: If I ever go crazy and evil and Tom adopted my children or look after them. I would be happy. Not only that Tom is my older brother. I trust him.

William smiled and laughed.

William: Back in the 'Nam. Who were the bad people? The Vietnamese were the bad people. All of them!

Dr forehead: Last time I checked you joined them.

William: I didn't join them. I killed them to kill you. We won didn't we?

Dr forehead: No thanks to you. The brother in arms, USA and I won that war. You are a traitor to your own country.

William smiled.

William: After 'Nam, I joined the soviet army and the russian army to gain my General rank. I successed, General Forehead. I am Marshal William Smart. 

Dr Forehead: What? When? How? 

William: Remember who stand by you? Me. I was there when Tom pushed you around. 

Dr forehead: He didn't push me around.

William: He hated you. It's the reason why he gave the Lieutenant role to Joe, your cousin. I know you wanted it badly and yet he goes and gave the most mature and important role to a weak person. Tom hates you. He doesn't love you. I always been your strength and I can't see you lose and get pushed around like a nerd by your idiots brothers. You deserve better.

Dr forehead took a deep breath and looked angry.

William: I want you to join me on a Villianious quest and take over the world and kill Walter.