The Danger

Canada
Houses are on fire, bombs exploded and building clasping, and people are screaming. Polices and the army are shooting a flying person. The evil man smashed all the polices cars and all the police and the army soldiers. It was Dr forehead. Dr forehead grabbed one of the soldiers, and the man was scared.

The soldier: (scared) who are you?!

Dr Forehead: I am the danger!

The soldier screamed with agony.

2 weeks later
John was in his office, sitting down with his hands on his mouth and him sobbing. He is listening to the news on the TV.

The TV: (It has been two weeks since the attack that happened in Canada, and the same thing is happening in Germany as well. Where are the Architect Legends?)

John sighed, got up and went out of his office. At the University, Walter was teaching his students and Nev and Doris was there.

Walter: How many types of molecular spectra and what are there?

Nev put his hand up straight away.

Nev: There are three types of molecular spectra and there are pure rotational spectra, vibrational rotational spectra and electric band spectra.

Walter: explain them, please.

Nev was about to speak and then Walter saw John watching him.

Walter: Okay, guys. Close your books. We will continue with this topic later this day. Sorry Nev if I cut you off. Alright chop chop.

Everyone got up and walked off. Nev also saw John.

Nev: DCI MacCall.

John: Just call me John, Nev.

Nev nodded and walked off with his girlfriend. Walter was shocked to see John.

John: Wait, Nev have a girl? Since when?

Walter laughed.

Walter: Why are you here?

John: We need to talk.

After a while, John and Walter was walking around the park.

John: I think my dad is in Germany.

Walter: You sure? Last time I heard he was in Belgium.

John: I'm going.

Walter: That fine. I need some of the architect legends to come with you.

John: No! Just me and Louis going. I'm not risking the kids or you to come with me.

Walter: Little don't you know. They have my gems. Nev's gem! So they are going with you weather you like it or not.

John: Come on, Walter. These kids are kids. They have a future and you particularly took that away from them.

Walter: They like being superhero. They want to be one.

John: My son is one of them.

Walter: Your son is my nephew. He wants to be a superhero and he's older enough to make his own decision.

John was angry.

Walter: And I'm older than you by 5 years. Well 6.

John: I thought you were smart.

Walter: I am smart. My name is Walter Smart.

John: Just don't send any of the kids to Germany.

Walter: Or what? Okay, fine. What a about Roary? He's was an agent or Guy yoka, Louis' son, he's also a special agent. Soren, he knows 15 languages and he can teleport you there.