The Danger: Part two

John was running through roads and a couple of Ninjas was abrove him, running on roofs to roofs.

John: shit! What the hell?

John was shooting at them and it kept missing.

John: Crap. No bullets.

John stopped and was blocked. The ninjas dropped down on the floor with their ninja stars and going towards John. He was scared and didn't know what to do. As quickly, a red car came and hit the ninjas.

Roary: Get in!

John jumped in the car.

John: Where's Louis? We need to find him.

Roary: Of course, Boss.

At the other side, Louis was running and then two ninjas and Ninja Steel drop down on the floor with confident.

Ninja Steel: No where to hide detective.

Louis stopped and saw them walking towards to him very slowly.

Louis: You may be right, Ninja stunk but I don't give up.

Rapidly, Roary came with the car and crash into two ninjas. Ninja Steel was shocked and moved to the side.

John: Get in, now bro!

Louis got in the car and drove off. Ninja Steel followed the car with his fast pace.

John: Shit he is chasing us!

Roary: Good thing that he is not like Danyaal with the super-speed.

Louis: He is coming! Roary can you go any faster?

Roary: Hang on tight!

Roary press the gas pedal very hard wo the car can go very fast. The ninja Steel still chasing the car. Then more ninjas came and jumping on the car's roof from the house's roof.

Louis: What the hell?! How many are there?!

At Frankfurt, the architect legends stand still very quietly.

Max: Grandad it's me, Max.

Dr Forehead: pass me gems, architect legends or you will die!

Walter: Uncle, it's us the good guys, so are you.

Beast got up and stand next to Dr forehead.

Beast: Kill them!

Suddenly, a voice shouted at them.

Dr Villian: No!

Dr Villian came inside the building with an evil smile and his arms behind his back.

Dr villian: Well, well, killing them will not be fun. Oh hello, architect legends, surprise to see me? Oh yes, I am good looking. Oh, William Junior how are you, boy?

Walter was angry.

Dr villian: You just look like William. Your father would be very disappointed in you, William Junior.

Walter: my name is Doctor Walter Smart.

Dr Villian: You kept the surname?

Walter: My step father's dad was a good friend to my biological granddad. So my step dad kept it for him, not for William.

Dr villian: pass me the gem, Walter. You are wasting my time. I won't ask again. I don't like to repeating myself. It's rude for you to ignore.

Walter: Piss off.

Dr villian laughed, loudly.

Dr villian: You think you can win this war? Mate, you don't what I am planning or how powerful am I. Soon this planet would be my kingdom and you all will be my dogs.