New Plans

At Birminghamn, Roary arrived at the hospital and saw the architect legends, sleeping and upset on the chairs. Roary went forward to them, with a nod and didn't bother them. He went over to find Nev's room and saw Nev on the bed in coma. Roary was upset. Soren went over to him.

Soren: You came.

Roary: Soren.

He went over and hugged Soren.

Roary: You alright?

Soren nodded his head.

Soren: I'm fine. But, Nev's not. Nev is in coma.

Roary: Oh damn.

Soren: A bad guy took his gem as well. I never seen anything like this. I... I couldn't saved him.

Roary: Hey. Don't worry, Nev is strong. He will make it.

Soren sighed, deeply.

Soren: Tim tried to used his gem and it didn't work, if it did work, the gem is trading a life.

Roary: What? What do you mean?

Soren: Tim could sacrifice his life for Nev to wake up from coma, if he uses his gem on him.

Roary: Oh man.

Raory looked down and shaked his head, dejected.

2013
At school, Phineas was sitting down in his science lesson. Phineas is around 12 years old.

Science Teacher: Today we are going to use a bursen burner and we are going to tell you how to use it. But, first go and get in pairs.

Phineas looked around and saw Nev looking down at his table. Nev's not a social person. He likes to be alone. Phineas got up and then saw People bullying him. Phineas didn't want to get involved, he doesn't like him because he's annoying for him and also he just a family's friend's son.

Nev: Leave me alone, you ridiculous human being.

Bully: Why do you talk like that?

Bully 2: Yeah, why you bald?

They laughed

Nev: I don't have hair because I study alot and my hair fall out.

They laughed, Nev was confused why they were laughing.

Nev: Why are you laughing?

Bully: You are dumb.

Nev: If I'm dumb, that means you are mega dumb.

They didn't like what he said to them. One of the Bully nearly lay a finger on him, then Phineas stop him.

Phineas: Hey, leave the baldy kid alone.

Bully: What did you say?

Phineas: are you deaf? I said leave him alone.

They laughed and Nev was scared. Then the teacher came forward to them.

Science Teacher: Get in pairs, now! Phineas pair up with Nev, please. Go on.

Phineas nodded and went towards him.

Phineas: Nev.

Nev: Phineas. Thanks by the way.

Phineas: Don't mention it. It's alright.

They both sat down together looking at the bursen burner.

Phineas: you know how to use-?

Nev: I know. Don't worry, Phineas Finn.