CHAPTER - [0 7]

The next day, I was woken up to my door being opened. “Hey, I made you your favorite food.” Cris says as they sits on my bed. “Get up so we can go and eat.” they say as they pat my back. I get off my bed. I walked to the kitchen and got out some milk. I sat down and Cris placed the plate of food in front of me. “So, I saw what you posted bestie!” She says as she gives me a smile. “You looked so cool! We should get you a hat or crown! So it can look even more cool!” I poked my food with the fork and just nodded. 

She sighs and walks up to me. “I’m sorry you saw all of that. I get those as well.” She chuckles and pats my back. “But it was good to take a break. Let’s get you a hat or crown.” I smiled and hugged her. “Thank you. Also, I thought of us probably dying our hair.” Cris gave me a worried look. “ I don’t know if my mom would let me…”

“Dummy, we live by ourselves now. Remember?” I say as I pat their back. It must have clicked in their head because I saw a smile on their face. “ Yeah! My bad, let's go and make an appointment and then we can go!” She went to her room as I giggled. I grabbed my plate then hers. I walked to her room and sat on her bed. I placed the plate on her side and then mine on my side. “Yeah! It’s Fine! Thank you!” they hang up and says, “Dude, I got so nervous.” they say as they start to eat their food. I giggled and asked, “So, when can we go?” “They said we can go tomorrow at 3:30! That they have a spot for two people!” 

Soon it was the next day. It was also time to go. I grabbed my purse and then Cris phone started to ring. “Can you answer it?” She asked as she did her hair. “Yeah!” I picked up and said hello. “Sorry Miss, but we just saw that the two spots were already taken.” “It’s alright! Thank you for telling me.” “Alright have a nice day. Sorry again.” “Have a nice day!” I hange up and placed the phone on the table. I walk to Cris' room and say, “Let’s buy the paint instead.” 

She gave me a puzzled look as ahe placed the hairbrush down. “ The fuck do you mean?” “ They said the spots were already taken.” She rolls her eyes and lets her hair down. “Fine, lets go buy some.” She walks out of her room as I follow. 

It was honestly fun, we did make a mess, but they turned out actually good. Cris did the classic half silver(they tried white but gave up and said silver) and half black hair. While I did (Hair dye idea/style). I used (colors) color(s). 

“Your hair kinda looks kinda like Ranboo’s MC.” I say as I giggled. “I completely forgot about that. But hey, I got it on the opposite sides.” Cris says as they walk out of my room. “I’ll be in my room if you need anything!” they soon leave. I dried my hair with my towel as I grab my phone and try to find a youtube video to watch while my hair dries. I see a message pop up, making me click on it. “Oh Shit! It’s from Ranboo!?” 

I sit on my bed, with my towel on my head. 

Ranboo:
Hello (Username) my Beloved! 

(Username)
Hello Ranboo my beloved. How did you even get my number?
and why do i already have you in my contacts?

Ranboo:
Really? You don’t remember? 

(Username)
Um no 

Ranboo:
Pfft- You gave it to me when you wanted to video call

(Username)
Sorry, my head wasn't working. Head going Brrrr

Ranboo:
Going brrr💀
It's alright.

(Username)
Anyways, whats up? 

Ranboo:
Nothing just wanted to check in on you and see how you are doing.

(Username)
I'm doing good so far. Thanks for checking in on me.