CHAPTER - [ 2 4 ]

I woke up to my annoying alarm. "Ugh... I don't want to get up." I still did anyway. I stood up and left my warm cozy bed. I walked to Cris' room and checked up on her. She was still soundless asleep. I noticed she wasn't covered with her blanket. I silently went in trying not to make any noise and put the blanket on her correctly. Then I quickly left her room.

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to see what I could make. "What should I make?? Eggs? Beans? Quesadilla? Pancakes? Waffles?" I asked myself what I thought about it. "Some Waffles would be nice. Oh and with bacon too!!" I got the ingredients I needed and made the food.

I went to Cris' room and woke them up. "Cris!... Cris!!... CRIS!!"
"WHAT HUH WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" She said a bit startled. "Breakfast is really. " I said in a serious tone then busted out laughing. "You almost gave me a heart attack just to tell me breakfast was ready?" She said with a chuckle.

"Yep!" I said while I walked to the kitchen to get them a plate.

She grabbed the Pan with bacon and placed some on the two plates. She puts it on the stove to let it cool off. I opened the waffle maker and placed two waffles on each plate. I sat down as Cris brought me my favorite drink, [F/Drink]. I thanked her and she soon sat down.

"So... how did it go for you yesterday?" They asked. Oh, I forgot. My poster went a little down and I said, "It went alright." I said and poked my fork onto the bacon. "You?"

"Went okay. Clay called me later on. I couldn't sleep So I stayed up playing Resident Evil 2." I chuckled and said, "You with your resident evil." She smiled and says, "Hey! At least my games are interesting." We laughed. Cris then says. "We might be able to go to the UK, you know?"

"Ohhhh someone wants to meet Tommy."

"Stop." She says and I giggled. "Now, i think we people will." Cris nods, agreeing with me. "We could invite Ranboo, [Name]." They say. "Yeah, I'd like to go with him." I said and smiled. Cris grins and I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna help me change my room around?" I asked them. "Sure, I was about to ask you that with mine." She says.

"Then let's go do it. First we eat." They nod and we eat.

_______________

We ended up only doing my room. It was perfect, for now of course. Cris hands me a Monster and I smiled.

"Haven't taken one of these after a long time."

"Yeah, I thought you needed one after yesterday." She said and sat down on my bed. That's when we heard the door knok. I walked up the door and opened it, seeing Clay. "Oh, hey." I say.

"Hello." Clay says and hands Cris and my bag. "Here to return this and imma also drop something here too." He says and moves to the side. Ranboo waved and I smiled. "Hey."

"Hey." He says back. "Well, see you later Ranboo." Clay says. "Take care you three, okay?"

We nod and I let Ranboo walk in. I closed the door. I placed my bag in my room and left Cris in their room. "Aye! Ranboo!" Cris smiled and he waves. "I'll be in my room if you two need anything." We nod and Cris leaves.

"Sooo, you staying here?"

"For like 5 to 8 weeks. I'm almost leaving." Ranboo says. "You never told me how many days you'll stay here."

"Like 10 weeks here. Not long. " He says and I nod. "Well, let's make them memorable." I say and Ranboo nods. "Well, looks like I'll be sleeping here for 8 weeks." He says as he sat down on the sofa.

"We can get you something for the mean while." I say. "Really? Like an inflatable bed?"

"Yeah. We can go today. I mean, I needed to get groceries anyways."

"Sounds good to me. Let's go then." Ranboo says as he gets up. I grab my car keys and tell Cris that we are going out to buy stuff. They said alright and to bring them any snack. Me and Ranboo left the apartment and went in my car. We drove to a store and got what we needed. "Hey, look at this." Ranboo says as he holds out a cute plush. "Aww, that's adorable " I say as I hold it and examine it.

"We should get Uno." He says as he places the box card in the cart. "And perhaps build some legs, you know? Your room looks a little empty. It needs some decorations!"

"Or is it because you also want to get some legos?" I asked and he nodded. "Also that. But mostly for your empty room, you know?" I giggled and nodded. "Yeah, sure!"

We got some food and snacks and soon went to checkout. We went back home and sigh as I was finally home again. We decided to grab some fast food and ate it. Cris went to her room to eat by herself as she left us to talk.

We awkwardly eat our food on the dining table when I say,"I'm sorry."

"What? Why?" Ranboo asks. "For lying. For keeping a secret." I say as I look down and lower my head. I felt disappointed in myself for keeping such a secret. "I mean, you ran away because you wanted to start a new life. It's understandable." Ranboo says. He goes to hold my hand and says, "It's alright. You don't have to apologize." I gave him a short smile and nod. "Thank you."

We finish our food and head to my room to build Ranboos legos. We decided that mine would be for a stream as we answer questions. We got 3 different boxes so he could build his own and I built mine. The other was for us to build right now.

It was getting late and we were both tired. I could see Ranboo's eyes slowly close and quickly open. We had youtube videos playing as we built Lego. We ended up finishing quickly so we watched some YouTube videos after.

I go up to my bed and so does Ranboo. He didn't even ask if he could sleep on the bed. He simply passed out on the bed. I eventually pass out next to him as I hear videos play in the background.

___________
Sorry for such a short chapter
We haven't been working much on this but soon will :)
Thank you all for reading this book!
Also, school starts soon boo