CHAPTER [ 2 1 ]

You all wanted a chapter so here it is bitches

🌿_________🌿

"So the flight was okay! No problem here!" Ranboo says. We had arrived home after going to ihop. Me and Ranboo were talking about his flight here. "And I was listening to my traveling playl-"

"Wait." I say as I open my phone and open twitter. I checked Ranboo Spotify and did see "ranboo is playing his travel playlist!"

"Fuck, I just noticed."

"Good. Cuz then it wouldn't have been a surprise." He says. I smiled and said, "Can I hug you or high five you? I am just really happy." I say as he laughed. "I'm okay with both!"

I hugged him and smiled. "I am just so happy you're here! I can't wait till you go to my place and look around!" I said and then pulled away from the hug. "Wait, are you staying with Clay?"

"Well, when I leave, I will stay with him. But I did think of going to your place." He says. Oh, and if you are wondering, yes I did see his face. When we were eating I saw and he has amazing eyebrows, how does this man have amazing eyebrows?

Clay walks up to us and says, "Cris needs something and Nick will be out. If you need anything just tell us. And don't be shy about it, alright?" We both nod as Cris walks out and waved at us. We waved back and she said, "You two have the house for yourself! Just don't make any mess, please."

"Don't worry, I'm perfect with not making a mess." I say. Cris raised an eyebrow as Ranboo looked at me, not believing me. "Hey, I am good at keeping things clean!"

Cris giggled and said, "I know. I'm the messy one. Enjoy your stay!" Ranboo smiled and nodded. They all left, leaving us alone. "Wanna make a mess?" I asked Ranboo.

Ranboo laughed and said, "I'll need to take a short nap before we even get to make a mess." I giggled and nodded. "Let's do a little teaser for the people." I say.

"How?"

"Oh, let's just do what I say."

______________

Ranboo grabs his phone and goes to Twitter.

He puts his phone in his pocket and breathes in and out

He puts his phone in his pocket and breathes in and out. He goes to his Twitch account and clicks live. He puts his starting stream soon and waits for people to join.

He changed the name of his stream to Totally normal Minecraft stream

Lilies.broken: Totally normal???