CHAPTER [ 2 0 ]

hey, before we start let's get a happy birthday for jiro :) her birthday was on the 30th. Shes the author of this book <3 - N0MP0M

 "WAKE UPPPP BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!" I jumped off my bed and saw Clay and Cris in front of me

"WAKE UPPPP BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!" I jumped off my bed and saw Clay and Cris in front of me. Well, not really. I'm on my floor so their at front of my bed.

"Oh, sorry!" Cris says as she helps me get up. "Get ready! We are going to Ihop birthday girl!!" Clay says and both of them leave. "Hurry!" Cris says. "You are in your pajamas too. You get ready." 

"Hey!" 

______

"I can't wait to eat!!! I love ihop!" I say. "We are almost there!" Clay says. "Also, where is Nick?" 

"Oh he went to go get something. He is going in his car." He says. I get a text, seeing it's from Ranboo. 

Ranboo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNNY! 
YOUR GIFT WILL ARRIVE SOON!!!

[Username]
AHHHH THANK YOU!! 
AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT

Ranboo
ME TOOO

I giggled and then saw Cris and Clay gaining at each other. "The fuck?" I say and soon stop. "We are here!" Cris says and hops off. 

"Okay! Let's go!" I say and hop off the car. Clay does so too and we head inside. We took our seats and saw it was way too early. There was barely any people. 

We ordered our food and it soon arrived. "Okay, my present for you is almost here." Clay says. "Wait, you told Nick to go get it?" 

"Yeah… if forgot about it." 

I laughed and said, "It's okay! No worries!" Clay looked at his phone and smiled. Cris goes behind me and puts a blindfold on my eyes. "Hey!" 

"Shhh! You'll see your gift soon!" Cris says. 

It was quiet, for a second. All I heard was footsteps. It was probably Nick and Clay. 

"Okay!" Cirs says and takes my blindfold off. My eyes go absolutely wide. My jaw? Gone. 

"No fucking way…" 

"Hey! What's up Bunny?" 

"Ranboo!" 

_____

[Some weeks ago Ft Dreams POV] 

"You two will help me." 

"With what?" Both Nick and Cris say. 

"To get [Name]'s gift. Obviously." I say as I roll my eyes. "But we need to know what it is." Nick says. 

"And did we have to leave [Name]?" Cris asked. I decided to pick up Cris and Nick and take them to McDonald's to discuss stuff. "Well, yeah. Or else she would've heard." 

They nod and Cris asked, "What is it tho?" 

"Ranboo."

"Like how Youtooz or merch?" Nick says. "No, him." I say. "Wait wait wait!" Cris says. "Like, Ranboo himself? Bring him here, to Fliorda?" 

"Yeah. She is always talking about him. It's best to bring him." 

"Okay, so…?" They say. "Let's find a flight while Cris calls him. She does so and he answered. "Hello?" 

"Ranboo, I need your help." 

"Oh, hey Dream! What is it?" 

"[Name]'s gift for her birthday." 

________

"And we found one!" I say. "Okay, Ranboo. Do this too." 

"What is it?" 

"Do not talk to her. Like, for a while. Cuz you need time to pack and she won't be suspicious." 

"But we can still talk. She won't notice-" 

"You suck at keeping things. Now do as I say." 

"Okay." 

I said goodbye and soon, we went home. "You didn't have to be harsh on him." Cris says. "Hush child. Now eat your happy meal." 

___

[The day] 

"Okay, so I pick him up, right?" 

"Yeah, and I'll go with them. All I will say is you went to pick up something." Nick nods and says, "alright. I'll be gone then." 

He leaves and Cris walks out of her room. "Morning. Did Nick go?" 

"Yeah he did. Let's wait like an hour or so to wake up [name]."  She rubbed her eyes and said, "I'll nap here." As she goes to the sofa. I sighed and grabbed a blanket. "Here. I'll wake you up." They nod and fall asleep. 

"I hope everything goes to plan…" 

_________

[Present back to your pov]

"RANBOO!" I walked up to him and pulled him into a hug. He giggled and hugged back. "No fucking way you are here! In front of me!" 

"Welp, here I am!" He says. I pulled away from the hug and then looked up at him. Welp, we have a huge height difference. My neck will hurt from looking at him so much.

"When did you guys decide this?!" I asked as I looked at Clay, Nick and Cris. "Like 6 weeks ago." Clay says. "That's why he didn't text you much. Because I told him not to or else he would tell you some way or another." 

I looked up back at Ranboo and he waved. "You guys are the fucking best. I love you all." I say.

"Welp, Take a seat and let's eat then!" Clay says. I sat next to Ranboo, of course. We talked and talked and pretty much couldn't stop talking about so many random things.

Ranboo did mention he had my gift in his luggage, but would give it to me tomorrow because he will probably sleep all day today. 

"I understand!" I say. "Also, what the fuck did your mom feed you? You are so tall." 

"I just am." Ranboo says and chuckled. I smiled more. God, I am just so happy to have him here, next to me and not throw my damn phone.

"Hey, you two done? So we can go and Ranboo can rest." Clay asked. "Yeah! We're done!" 
__________________

Sorry for such short Chapter. I will make it up next chapters:) take care everyone we both love you all <3