CHAPTER [1 4]

“Hey, what you get in the mail?” Cris says as she looks at the box. “I don’t know, but I think it might be from Dream. I mean, he knows my name.” She just hums and then says, “But doesn’t Ranboo know your name as well?” She asked. “Well, yeah but he doesn’t know my address.” I say as I walk to the kitchen and look for a knife to open it.

“But, he could have asked Dream, ya know?” She says as she grabs a monster from the fridge.” I mean, he is the only one who knows our address.” She opens it as I get out a small knife and open the box. “Well, let’s see who it is from then.” I say and see a liter inside. “From Ranboo… See, it was from hi- and she's gone. Damn, she is fast.” Cris says and goes to her room. 

I closed the door behind me and I jumped on my bed. I put the box on my side and left the letter on my bed. “I will read it later. Let me see the stuff.” I say as I looked inside and I saw an enderman plush. But it was wrapped around a blanket, which made me chuckle at how cute it looked. I dug in and saw something yellow. I picked it up and saw it was a folded crown. Let me say it correctly, a Burger king crown. I laugh and Unfold it. “Done, Let me put it on.” I put it on and Looked inside. “Ohhh! Candy! Going to be eating these later.” I saw a white folder and picked it out. I open it and see something written on the paper “Drawings that were made by the hands of a god aka Me.” I laughed and looked at the papers. There were so many. It was just drawings of you and ranboo that were screenshots from streams you two did. And one of them was you with his merch on while he had, you could say, soon to be merch on. “He is so adorable. These bitches going on my fucking wall.” 

I looked in and saw a figure of him. I took that bitch out and screamed. Might get a complaint from my neighbors, but bitch, I got his figure. “HELL YEAH BABY NOW THIS IS GOING WITH MY OTHER FIGURES!” I put it on the shelf and then questioned myself, “Wait, on the shelf or on my setup? I mean, if I put it on my setup, I will feel motivated ....” I moved it on the desk and went back on my bed. That was all, so I opened the letter. 

“Hey! Ranboo here! 

I asked Dream for your address and well, he kept saying no from time to time, but he gave in and sent me the address. Hey! Did you like the enderman and his little blanket? I made that blanket myself. It's like I sent you me, in a blanket, but as a plush. Lol anyways, The drawings I did were so good, Leonardo da Vinci could never ;) And the crown, It fits ya! It has to! It had many different sizes! If we stream and do facecam one day, we will be matching! Just wear a suite or whatever you want! We will wear our finest clothes, sunglasses and our crowns! 

That sounds like a plan to me. I don't care if you say no. We will be playing dumb games wile we dress the finest. Better than anyone on this planet. And liked the figure ;p I had no clue if you already have one ahhhh If you do, well you have two of me now! Isn't that amazing? I better see it on your setup so you can see me and get motivated jk jk jk 

Well, have a nice day, or night, or afternoon. Who knows when this will come to you [Name]. Enjoy the stuff! Better text me or call me when you get the stuff! I want us to plan a date when we will do the stream. We have to, please :]

Ranboo :)”

I smiled and grabbed my phone. I called him without any warning. “Hey [name]! I’m Kinda busy right n-”

“I got the gift.”

“Give me a minute please.” I then hear him running. I laugh and hear Ranboo say, “My calendar is ready. SOOOOOO, when?” I giggled and said, “Can we stream on saturday? How about that? And it will also give me time to grab some fancy clothes.”

“Alright… and it's written down! Can't wait when we stream! God! It makes me so happy!”

“Also, thank you for the stuff. I loved them all. Just to let you know, I will be putting these pieces of art on my walls. When Cris walks in and sees them, she will cry about how beautiful they are.” We both laugh. “Why thank you! I am so good with art. I did them all on Paint.com.” 

“Could tell by the pixels on them.” 

“Hey, I was busy with something when you called, sorry. I will call you later tho!”

“It is fine my beloved, you must do what you must do. I have to buy the clothes anyway. Take care dummy.''

“You too Bunny. talk to you tomorrow!”

______________________________________
I need sleep but it's Friday 😩
Hope you all liked the chapter:D