CHAPTER [1 7 ] [HALLOWEEN]

I wake up to my alarm going off. I saw I was still on call with Ranboo and ended our call. I texted him and then changed to something else. It's 4 am. Wow. I grin as I run to Cris's room. 

"WAKE UP!!" I scream as I burst into Cris's room. "Dude… it's 4 am…" 

"YES GRAB YOUR COSTUME AND EVERYTHING!" 

"Oh yeah Dream and Sapnap and us meet up… HOLY SHIT GIVE ME AN HOUR" They yell as they jump off their bed. 

I laughed and walked out of the room. I put my belongings in the car and soon Cris put theirs. We checked if we had anything left. That is when Cris runs back with hair dye. "IT'S FOR STREAM!" She says as she gets in the car. I laughed and said, "You got to the sub goal?" 

"Yeah! And my little tulips want a dyed hair stream!" She says. Cris refers to her chat as "tulips." I nod and say, "So ready?" I asked. She nods her head. "GOD WE GET TO MEET THEM!" She yells. "Okay! Okay! Calm down! Put on some music dumbdumb." I say. She puts [Insert songs/playlist here]

I start the car and so we go. 

_____
"Hey Call Dream." Cris says as she shakes me. I wake up and nod my head. I grab my phone then open the window to get some fresh air in. 

You know how I slept yesterday in a call? Yeah it was late. So I had to give the wheel to Cris. 

"Dream…" I click and call. 

"Hey what's up!" 

"We are here around the neighborhood." 

"Oh yeah! I will send you the address." He says and I hear typing. I put the call in the speaker and type in the address. "Here." I say to Cris. "Did you guys eat breakfast yet?" Dream asked. 

"No but we drank coffee." I say. "Do you guys want to go to a specific place to eat?" 

"No, we seek sleep." I say. I hear Dream laugh. "Alright we have a room for you two. Me and Sapnap will be out while you two sleep." He says. 

"Amazing. Oh and we are here!" I say and Cris parks the car. I then see Sapnap walk out of the house. I smiled and got out of the car. I hugged him and said, "It's nice to finally meet you Sapnap." 

Cris gets out too and smiles. "Morning!" She walks up to him and hugs him. "It's nice to meet you two as well. Let's get this stuff in the room and then you two can rest." He says. 

We grabbed the stuff and walked in the house. "Wow, nice place dude." I say. 
Sapnap chuckled and said, "Clay decorated." 

"Clay?" 

"Dream." 

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot who even was." I say. We go to the room and drop all the stuff in the room. "There are extra blankets in this closet and if you two need anything, just tell us." 

"Thank you so much for having us here Dude." I say. "Oh! You two are here." I hear Dream. He walks in the room. Me and Cris stood still. We had our mask on but we sure had our mouths opened with wide eyes. We both slowly looked at each other then at Dream. 

"Oh yeah… I never showed you two how I looked. Well! Now you know!" Dream says as he chuckles. "Well you two get rest." He says. I hugged Dream and said, "Holy shit dude! I finally get to meet you too! Ahh!!" He laughed and hugged back. Cris joins in the hug. 

"You two eat anything right?" 

"Yeah! Any is fine!" I say. 

"Alright me and Nick will be back! Take care. Oh and Patches is asleep right now. So I left food for her already." Dream says. "Alright Sir!" I yell.