CHATPER - [ 1 0 ]

Have another chapter ;]

____
I wake up from the door being slammed open. “Y/N! WE NEED TO PREPARE THE STUFF FOR YOUR CAKE STREAM!” 

"Noo 5 more minutes mom" I said, still half asleep. "Hmm" I heard someone say. That's when I remember Ranboo was still on call. "Who said that? Who are you on call with? Wait… IS THAT RANBOO?!" Cris asked loudly. "Hii cris!" I heard Ranboo say with his morning voice. God it sounded so nice I wish I could wake up to his voice every morning I thought. I started to get up and said, "alright I'm up. I'm up"  to Cris, hoping they would leave my room without saying anything embarrassing. She grins, god, no, leave, dont say anything stupid.  

“I'm honestly not surprised, you guys have called and slept in the call before. Im actually surprised how your phone is not dead. But good morning to you too Ranboo.''they say. “I made you brakefest so grab it before it gets cold.” They were about to leave the room, but then heard Ranboo say. 

“You know how to cook?” Ranboo asked. 

“Hey, the video that [Name] sent of me burning my food is not a reason for you to think I dont know how to cook.” Me and Ranboo laugh. She walks out. “Good Morning Bunny!” “Good morning Ranboo.” 

I talked to ranboo a little while longer and then changed up because we had to go eat. I quickly ate my breakfast and went downstairs to get ready for my cooking stream/ cooking video. I went and asked Cris if she can help me record. "Hey Cris, can you help me record today's stream?" "Yeah if course I'll help you bestie"

We went to the kitchen and got all the ingredients on the table. I then put on my black face mask. I looked over at Cris and smiled. They then throws me my glasses and says, “Ya forgot them.” I thanked them and put them on. “Okay you can start?”

“You sure? You ain't forgetting something?” 

“Yeah, why? And I Don't think so.” they grins and says,”Alright then.”

Once the stream started, I greeted chat and thanked them for their donations. I was about to grab the bag with the cake powder when I got a call. “The hell?” I say as I look at Cris. She looked back at me then went back on their phone. 

I grabbed it and saw it was Ranboo, that's when it hit me. “Ranboo was supposed to host the cooking show with me!” I then hear Cris laugh. I picked up the call and said, “I'm so sorry my beloved! I forgot!” I heard Ranboo laugh, how cute his laugh was. “It’s alright Bunny! Let me go in discord and then we can officially start.” He hangs up and I go to discord. I go on the call and say, “Sorry again.”

“Don’t be! It’s okay! You also looked very adorable when you realized what you did.” Ranboo giggles, making me blush. “Um, anyways, Chat we have a special host, Ranboo!!!” 

“Hello Chat!”

Ice.tea: Omg! YEs! Its Ranboo, our beloved!!

Milymilk: Wait, is that a creeper cereal behind (Username)? 

Cookie.cat.854: Hell yeah our favorite duo!!

Dreamwastaken: well this is going to be interesting

Miss.mia: OMG IS THAT DREAM OH MY GOD 

Cake.kim.14: guys get ready to clip!

“Oh! Hey dream!!” I wave at the camera. “Dream is watching your stream?” Ranboo asked. “Yeah, I’m surprised. And to answer that one person’s comment, yes. It is a creeper cereal. Cris grabbed it when we went shopping.” I say as I hold the cereal box. “Hey, why dont you add a bit of the cereal in the cake mix?”  Ranboo asked. “No thank you.” I say as I throw the box behind me. I then hear Ranboo laugh. “We won't be needing that today.” 

“Now, how about we start to mix and add stuff.” I say as I put my hands on my hip asI look at what was on the table. “How about you add the powder mix in the bowl first Bunny?” Ranboo says as I nervesly laugh. “Yeah! My bad.” 

I grab one of my big bowls and pour the mix in it. “Okay, now the rest I can put in.” I say as I put in the rest and well, me and Ranboo flirted while I was working. Of course, the chat went crazy. "Alright chat, what if we read donations while we work!" 

“Hey, did i ever tell you how amazing and adorble look good with your hair dyed?” Ranboo says. I pause for a second to try and recover from what he just said. I then threw the box that had the mix powder in. “Anyways, back to me mixing.” I hear Ranboo wheezing, making me laugh. 

Wait, I’ll be right back Bunny, they are calling me.” Ranboo says and mutes himself. “Alright let's put this bad boy in the oven while we wait for Ranboo.” I put it in and then said, “Now it's time to read donations.” I said. The first donation said (hii it's my birthday today and I was wondering if you can say happy birthday samantha!) "Well happy birthday samantha I hope you have a grate day or had a great day" the next donation said (are you and Ranboo dating?) "No where not dating. We're just friends" I said forsing giggling. The third donation said (idk how people like you. I mean look at you youre ugly as fuck. I bet Ranboo is ugly too if he likes you) "well Kinsey, that's what your username is, I don't give a flying fuck about what you think of me but I'm not going to let you say shit about one of my best friends. You know what look chat this is going to happen now on If you try and say shit about me and my friends. I chat my screen and ban the person from my twitch. "But thanks Kinsey for the 5 dollars," I said, acting nice again. I looked at the chat and saw what they were saying. 

Frog.mouse.90: Omg that was so cool!

That.simp.rose3: yes that's my comfort streamer!!

Tanjiro.babe_: I like this new side of (username)

Meh.was.found: they got what they deserved😌

I put my Camera on again and listened to one more donation from Dream?!?

(Hell yeah that's my girl!! Also that was badass! Also chat can we get #new(username) trending on Twitter🙃) "thanks dream for the… 100 DOLLAR DONATION,  jeez thanks a lot. And chat you don't have to do what he says" I said laughing. “Oh! Look, Cris donated... 200! What the hell!” I go and look closer to my screen and read, “Go bestie go!! And you think you are better then me Dream >:)” I was still shocked about the donation. I then saw Dream Donate as well, but 300… oh dear “Um, yeah. I mean. I'm better than everyone. And what's the thyme of the cake (Username)?” 

“Fuck, I cant beat this man. Anyways, contine the cooking.”  I laugh and shake my head. “You idiot.”

Dream: Hahaha see, I always win >:) 

Ice.tea.milkk: YOOO THAT WAS A LOT LETS GOOOOOO 

Latte.cafe: Oh my god! Dream! You are so cool!

“Hey, I'm back! And I have a question, Bunny.” Ranboo says as I smile. “Yeah, what is it?”

“Did you by any chance send me something in the mail?” 

“Yeah I did! I’m honestly surprised it shipped so fast.” I say as I sat down on the chair that was next to me.  “Well, Iḿ opening it right now.” He says as I hear the bog getting cut open. I was so excited, I couldn’t wait for his reaction. “Wait a minute… Is that an enderman I see here?” I hear shuffling from the paper and then I hear him gasp, “Oh my god! It is!” He says. I giggle and say, “Ya like it??”