CHAPTER [1 6]

"WAKE UP WAKE UP ITS THE DAY WOOOO!!" 

"WHAT TH3 FUCK!" I screamed as I looked at my phone. It was Ranboo. He had his cam on so I could see him. No worries fellas! He has his glasses and mask on! 

"Ranboo! What the fuck!" 

"Get ready!" He says as he picks up his phone. I looked at the time and said, "it isn't even 3 pm. It's 7 pm dude." I said as I rubbed my eyes. "Did you even sleep?" 

"Yeah, like 6 hours." He says. "Well get your pretty handsome face back to bed or else I will cancel the date." I say. 

"Hey, that's not fair!"

"For me it is! Now go!!" I say and hang up. 

[Username]
I

was kidding about the canceling part
I will get ready once it's 2 :) 

But you need more sleep. Alright? 

Love ya <3 

Ranboo

But I wanted to talk to you more!

[Username]
I did not need to see a picture of Georgenotfound crying up close this morning 
GO TAKE A NAP DUDE

Ranboo

Fine be like that >:(
I will be back at 2:30 

[Username]
Sleep well! <3

I get up from bed and I take out my clothes. I smelled food and I smiled. "Hmmm smells good." I said as I walked to the kitchen. "Good morning [Username]." Cris says. "Wow, that's new." I say. 

"Ranboo told me about the plans! So I'll be on the server at 1 with Tommy and build. Oh and I made you your Favorite because it's a special day." She says as they wink at me. She places the food on the table and I sit down. "Thank you mommy." I say. 

She looked at me, with a shocked face. All I did was laugh. "God, today is so amazing." I say as I take a sip of my drink. "I could tell, you woke up extremely happy. It's your date eh?" 

"Yes, Ranboo my beloved woke me up with him screaming." She laughed and sat down. "I heard! I got scared too." She says. They eat and say, "Hey Sapnap called me and said he wanted to tell me something and he said-" 

"Stop talking with your mouth full!" She smiled and gulped. "Sorry." 

"Continue." 

"Sapnap called and said he wanted us to go over with them to celebrateHalloween!!!!." She says. "Dream said the exact same thing to me yesterday!"