6 MONTHS LATER - (Drishti, Yash, Prasanth, Keerthi, Esly POV)

- Hi guys. This is my first update in ages. I have been so busy recently that I honestly did not have time to update, however I have been regularly checking my inbox and seeing your lovely comments. Thank you for bearing with me :) - 

This chapter takes a big leap of 6 months, and I will explore the perspectives of key characters in this chapter to give you all an idea of what has happened in these 6 months.

6 MONTHS LATER

Drishti's POV

Sitting in the arms of the man I loved. He slowly tugged my hair behind my ear, and whispered a gentle I love you before I got up.

"Drishti!" The announcer yells before the room errupts in claps and cheers

I turn over to my mother, my biggest fan and number one supporter, who is now sitting in the most gorgeous blue gown I have ever seen her in. there is a sparkle in her eye, of proudness and joy. 

"Well done my dear" She mouths as I get up

As I walk up towards the stage, I surprisingly don't feel nervous. Infact, a part of me felt like today was fate. The best kind of fate infact.

When I walk up the stairs to the stage, in my gorgous lavish red gown, I lock eyes with Kritika, who is beaming with a wide grin across the stage from me. She was also dressed in a gold sparkly gown, that was paired with a mini tiara that looked perfect on her. 

The cameras are flashing, and the attention is fully on me.

"Well done" The announcer mouths as I walk my way past him on the stage.

"Now accepting the award of Best Newcomer, Is Drishti!! For her exceptional hard work, having achieved undeniable new heights for this company as a whole. I must say, everyone in this room is not only proud of you, but inspired by such a hardworking and strong young women! Again, let's put out hands together for Drishti!!!" He yells

As I walk towards my beaming golden award, I peer over at the man handing me the award. His face was beaming, and his eyes were a little teary. He was proud. Proud of me.

"Well done dear" Siddharth says as he hands me the award

"Thank you sir. I couldn't have done it without you" I smile

"Look to your right!" The cameraman yells

Siddharth places his arms around me, holding me proudly as I flaunt my award.

It did mean a lot to me, working for Siddharth in this multimillion dollar company was one thing, but being the most successful newbie here, that was a whole another level.

After taking photos, Siddharth leads me off the stage, holding my hand gently, as I walk off, he whispers "Tell your mother I am proud of you" 

When I walk down the stairs, I am praised with applauds and hugs. Kritika is the first to run up to me, hugging me tightly and stares at my award.

My mothers sister, Esly has also come here from India. She has been staying with us for a while now, around 2 months. She walks over to me, and says that I am her smartest neice. My mother, who is now in tears, walks up to me, and gives me a warm hug.