Lunch date - Yashs POV

This fight with Drishti seemed endless. Hours were spent thinking about all the memories we shared, all that now seem too far. 

Drishti I know is someone who is strong, she isnt that girl who would forget a guys kistake after a single apology. Although i admired that, I hated that happening to me. I love her, honestly, if Anandhi was not there we would have started a relationship. If only Anandhi wasnt there.

what makes it worse is that Varuns having a relationship with Kritika, Drishtis sister. Today is their date, first date in fact. Although I know that I should be happy I cant.

What she doesnt understand is that between Anandhi that was only hooking up. I know that is wrong yet what was with me and Drishti was more.  

Anandhi still talks to me, all I tell her is that the most we can br is friends. Worstly Siddharth, her father has invited me for lunch. This is today the day that Varun is going on a date with Kritika. What if Kritika finds I went to Anandhis for lunch and tells Drishti? That woukd totally ruin my chances. I have to cancel.

Suddenly I recive a phone, its from Anandhi. 

"Hey" i say

"Hey Yash" I hear Siddharth mutter

"Mr!" I say with annoyance, he is gonna now make me come ugh.

"Hey I was wondering what kind of meat you like?" He asks randomly

"Ugh anythings fine " I tell 

"Okay thats great then, I will make a chicken roast for you then. Not me Anandhis making the meal, I really think shes got a talent. " He laughs

Should I cancel now?

"Um I guess that we will see" I laugh

"Yes I also wanted tn talk to you regarding my company...after all this needs to be handed down" he states

Damn he really is talking regarding the company while I am still not wanting tn marry her. 

"Ugh thats a bit early" I sigh

"Thats no problem, even I got married to early " He laughs

"Marriage" I sigh

"Yeah I mean you seem to be hitting it off Anandhi" He says with glee

"Yeah" i moan

"Well we will meet today" He says 

"Sure" I growl with sorrow

Why has Anandhis father make our relationship this much serious, afterall I dont even love her, so why all this.All thats knowns that their has to be a stop to this delusional thought that i was going to marry Anandhi. 

hey readers. This chapters short yet the following one will be longer sweeties.

Whos POV would you like to see? Comment near your nperson that you want thanks.

Kritika

Yash

Varun

Drishti

Nisha