Q&A - Write questions here surely I will reply

Moving on with the story now that Siddharth has a role in the story, there's some questions that need to be clarified, so I will answer commonly asked ones here and with other regarding The Story Of Nisha comment it here

Why did Siddharth change suddenly at the end of the Story of Nisha ? He seemed to like Drisht and wanted to surely be a part of her life ?

Well in the story of Nisha in the last few chapters few significant moments happened in Siddharth
First was the issue with Mukul talking away his business and then breaking his cousin keerthis marriage
And then at this time Armit and Nisha were getting closer, and Siddharth knew or felt like they would make a better couple than him and Nisha, as stated when he sees Armit with holding Drishti
Siddharth was left in rage after losing his business and though he seemed to have feelings for Nisha although he barely showed that most time he wasn't happy with his relationship with her, and when Armit got close to her through his jealousy his feelings for her was revealed to some extent as Siddharth did feel jelous that they got close. Yet he never stepped up to be the husband she deserved. Siddharth yet wasn't happy with his relationship, never thinking nisha was the one for him. After Mukul issue we see nisha speak out for the first time, confronting Siddharth of the way he has been acting. This makes Siddharth almost realise that neither of them had true feelings in this relationship, which is what prompted him to leave.

How is Siddharth related to Kritika?
Siddharth is Keerthis cousin, meaning that he is Kritika uncle. In some parts of India it's common to marry the uncle, yet in this situation it's the age gap that's bothering a lot of readers, yet knowing Siddharth he is a sucker for women, and will age be something he truly bothers?

Did Siddharth leave to go to Alia or was it Alia
This part isn't something that honestly I wanted not to go into too much detail in the first story because honestly the key to the story was Nisha and Siddharth not Siddharth and Alias relationship.
Yet I'm going to go through what happened. Siddharth realised that his relationship with nisha was going nowhere and due to frustration with his financial consequences he chose to walk away. He knew that he will not be happy with Nisha and though he liked drishti he made a impulsive choice to leave her, one that he regrets much.

Did Armit and Nisha love each other at the end of the Story of Nisha?

Armit loved Nisha, yet in her mind she always knew that she was married that stopped her from liking Armit from a romantic perspective. after when he revealed that he did love her, and when she chose to leave Siddharth, it was a choice she made for her future that Armit was a good husband and father than Siddharth and was someone who she could now love. This is shown to reality when Armit and Nisha are happily married in this story. Nisha did like Armit, yet there was resitratns that stopped her from thinking about these feelings as until the end she didn't think about leaving Siddharth. So asnwering the question Nisha surely liked Armit, and liked him in a somewhat romantic way near the end, yet I wouldn't say that had romantic love for him. Yet this formed into this love further on seen through this story that shows Nisha got her happiness.

Any other questions you would like answered?
Comment them here and will edit them into the update so ensure to check for edits of this chapter

The reason why I'm writing these is because now that Siddharth will have a crucial role in the story I don't want any unanswered questions and the questions you have don't have to be about Siddharth. The silent readers this is your chance to ask.