Siddharth is not so Mr Nice Guy

The next Day I decide that talking with Siddharth is a nice idea. Ever since the mishap I didn't speak to him. He knows exactly why.
The truth is, what I told Drishti isn't what actually happened that night. The part about Her co worker happened, yet there was so much more that I couldn't tell her.
I don't know why I didn't, a part of me even regrets it after her being so supportive. But I didn't want to tell her what Siddharth was like. She adorded him. He is her Idol. Her superstar.
Siddharth tried to have a physical relationship with me that night. After moments of kissing passionately at the side of the restaurant, he told me that we should take it to the next level.
That's when things started to go lobsided.
The truth is, no matter how much I loved him, a part of me wasn't comfortable.
Drishti was seeing Yash in a regular, she was a good girl though. There is nothing wrong with a woman choosing to have physical relationships, but how can I. My values won't let me. Only after marriage I feel comfortable sharing the bed with anyone.
Siddharth needs to marry me.
If he loved me, why should that be a problem?
And what's the hurry?
What I didn't like was how he made me feel, almost as though I am some kid.
When Telling I wanted to wait for marriage, he almost smirked at me, and whispered that there was no point, because after all ' I would be marriage him anyways' but there was a point.
That point was to feel that the man you first made love to was not your boyfriend, instead was your husband.
But I didn't want to tell him that, he was probably already thinking that I was being a kid.
Instead what I told him was that I wasn't ready.
He could've stopped there, but he kept kissing me, almost wanting to make me want to give into his demands.
That's when I started to push away. And that's when Drishtis coworker saw me and Siddharth and truly I don't blame him for making the situation sound as bad as he did, because what anyone would've thought is that Siddharth was forcing me.
When he saw the sight, he yelled Siddharths name, and pushed me away. He started to say all these words like Siddharth was harassing me and what not.
I told him that we were dating, and that's when he saw his golden ticket.
His face almost smiled, and he started laughing.
Mocking Siddharth was bad enough, he then started to threaten that he would tell everyone, and based on what drishti had said, that's what he was doing.
All in all, I didn't know what to do.
Siddharth got angry, he was yelling and stuff.
Haven't ever seen him like this ever since we started dating. I hated seeing him like that.
When Harish has left Siddharth had assured that he would sort out this mess, and that he would settle Harish.
But inside there was something that was still bothering me. And that was how Siddharth behaved.
He was separately trying to sleep with me, and tried to convince so much.
That's what is bothering me.
But how can I talk to him about that? He would think that I'm a scared little virgin.
He probably already thinks that, why make this worse.

Siddharth has sent me numerous messages, apologising for what happened.
It's dumb because he thinks that Harish is the problem.
Yes what happened with him was a issue, but Siddharth didn't realise that I was bothered ahead.
He didn't even seem to notice how uncomfortable I was, so much that a random streetbot could see but he couldn't.

As I think of what occurred there's a incoming phone call from Siddharth.
"Hello?" I say
"Babe I need to talk" He says
"Tell me" I sigh
"Why do you sound upset?" He questions
"Nothing tell me" I say
"Okay I need to talk to you about our relationship, in person" he says
"What? Why?" I stammer
"Because now I have realised stuff that I didn't before. This whole incident made me realise" He says
"But surely you can't let some guys threats bother you" I say
"I know but they already have taught me something" he says
Is he breaking up with me ?
"Siddharth" I stammer almost losing control
I know that a minute ago I was judging his actions, but inside I still live him. There is nothing that would ever make me want to leave him. All we needed was to talk about our physical relationship that's all, but now? What is he saying? Consider our whole relationship?
"HEY I don't want to talk about this now, meet me tonight" he says
"Okay" I sigh

HI READERS
How did you like this chappy?
Will Siddharth break up with Kritika?
Or is she over thinking?