Siddharths POV - Finding Kritika

Who was she ?
What was her name?
All that was going on was her beauty.
Her sweetness completely made this guy crazy.
Crazy in love.

When I was in the car and questioned whether she wanted to keep in touch, she refused shyly.

All I know is her name - Kritika
What a name. I know that age is a problem but she was interested too, I saw her blushing.
Nowadays girls don't mind age. With all the money I have I can give her a life she deserves, plus my kids are old they will soon get settled who will I have?
No, I can't think too far ahead.
What if she doesnt like me?

Either way the best choice was to have a talk with her.
Heading to my office I turn on my laptop, searching her name hoping for a clue.
Nothing.
this isn't a problem though, she told me which university she went to, surely I can find out.
I open the tabs and search her name, hours later I'm left with no response. I mean the university is huge.

Then I remember, she is a diligent girl, of course she will attend her classes. Why not go to the university myself? Why not?
Doing this kinda stuff reminds me of my youth, daily waiting for Alia outside, waiting for her to come and kissing her right on the lips....only for her to leave me with two kids.

What a bitch.

Kritika isn't like that. She has what Nisha has. The sweet attitude that made me love her. After years of chasing girls who liked me for money, Nisha showed me how a good wife should be. Funny that I let go of her so easily. She was perfect but so not perfect at the same time. She wasn't the right girl for me, and the fact that I abused her didn't help. Guess that I realised that she would be happier with Armit.
Now I know that was the right move, seeing Drishti talk about her dad, makes me angry like how I was when Nisha would spent hours talking about him.
But this time I'm not that angry, would a beautiful girl like Drishti had deserved a father like me? Would I have loved and took care the way Armit did.
I doubt it.

Enough of old thoughts. There's no point moaning about what happened, this Kritika is driving me crazy, I have to find her.
I drive up to her college in my lambo, hoping not to draw too much attention in their college.

When I walk out there's a swarm of students waiting outside peering at my car as if they have never seen a car like this before.

When I walk out I see a young girl and decide to ask her for Kritika whereabouts.
When I walk towards her she looks stunned.
"Hey I came to inquire about this student" I say
"Who?" She mutters
"Kritika?" I say
She thinks then says that she has never heard of her.
Then a girl comes my way saying that Kritika was her friend, and that she would grab her.
Yes this is perfect.

Kritikas POV
When I leave class one of my friends walks over to me.
"There's a guy looking for you" she pants
"What?" I question
This has never happened before.
"He is hot" she giggles as she walks me down
A guy waiting is a unlikely situation for me, hot guy? No way
When I look at the front I see a familiar man.
The guy who picked me up, he found me.
He is there infront of his lambo waiting with a cheeky smile.
Wow I must say I'm quite impressed
"Hey?" I stammer
"Class over?" He asks
"Yeah" I say
There was so many people around making me shy.
"Let's have a ride" he asks
"Sure" I say walking in
I don't know why but whenever he is around there's a tingly feeling around me.
He was hot, if Drishti saw him that was all, maybe she would even leave Yash. No what am I thinking, he is double my age.
But I can barely think of any other reason not to go for him, rich, handsome, this is what girls want. But all I ever wanted is a guy who loved me, would be the guy in my life that I never had. Someone who loved me and never feel like me and my mother were alone.

"Nice day huh?" He asks
"Mmmm" I say
"You look stunning today" he compliments
I blush shyly, today I happened to wear a skirt and a cute top, glad that Siddharth found the fit stunning.
"You too" I stammer not knowing what else to say
"Hey I complimented you, there's no need to say that back" he laughs
"Oh" I giggle
Why am I like this
"Shows that you a sweet girl" he wink
Is this what flirting is like?
"Soo" I stammer
"You must be wondering why I called you" he asks
if only he knew how much I was thinking about him.
"Yeah" I say.
"Honestly since the day I met you I have been thinking about you all day, wondering if you will come in my sight again, honestly I couldn't stop myself from searching for you" he says
Him. searching for me? Was this a dream.
"You were?" I question
"Girls like you never know your worth, it takes a guy like me to show how much you deserve" boastfully Siddharth explains
"Right" I sigh
"Let me say that I'm not the kinda guy who to keep you in the dark. I'm straightforward. I have something to say" he states
I gaze into his eyes, he peers at me with sparkle in his eyes.
"What?" I ask
"I love you" he states

Hey readers! How was this chappy?
Siddharth really stepped up his game after these years of being single.

How will Kritika react? Will her family come to know about this?

Keep reading and do comment your opinions