Chapter 1 - Beginning

George POV:
*7 years ago*

"I don't care if you don't want this marriage George, you already tried looking for your mate and without luck!"
"Its because you guys only gave me a day!"
"I found your father in less than 10 hours of turning 18!"
"Well you were lucky that he was in the same pack as you, my mate is not even in the same pack as me!"

"The thing I don't understand is that you should be honored that the alpha would even consider you to be his wife, when he could have anyone better."
"Well I want him to look for someone better, gives me a chance to actually find myself a TRUE soulmate."
"Well I already agreed to it so you have to accept it, whether you like it or not."
"Do you just not love me mother? Do you just not care about my happiness."
"Oh cry me a river, I knew you being an omega makes you extra sensitive but now you just sound like a pussy."
*runs out of the house*

This would happen very often but my mother really did cross the line. I knew I was mistake when I was told that I am an omega and not a beta or at least a patrol wolf. When running I didn't even bother getting out of my clothes and just went into my wolf form. As I transformed into a snow white colored wolf, I can't help but rethink my mothers words over and over again

"..you just sound like a pussy."
She would cross many lines but this time I'm just certain she wants this marriage just so she can brag and say, "My son is an omega and the Alpha still wanted to marry him." Like I'm not even mated to him this whole think is just fucking bullshit.

While running I didn't payed attention to my surroundings which made me bump into another wolf.. or should I say a familiar wolf.
He was a dark brown wolf with a colored rainbow tail which he dyed himself. The wolf infront of me smelled of lavender. That is a smell that I had learned to love even if he wasn't my mate. He finally spoke after me staring at him.

*Mind link*
"Like what you see again George?"
"Shut up Eret."
"Ah but George you don't want me to stop I know you just to well."
"Well if you knew me too well you would have known the answer by now."
"But what is the fun in that my little flower."
"*rolls eyes* what are you even doing here by the way?"
"Came here for a stretch is all, I could be asking you the same thing but let me guess, your mom?"
"At this point anyone could guess that it is her."
"Do you need to stay over again you know I don't mind."
"For right now I should be fine, but I'll let you know, thank you by the way."
"Anything for my little flower."
"ANYWAYS.. Can you join me by the river I am quite thirsty?"
"Yes, of course led the way!"

As we both ran to the river so we both could see and rest by the river, I hear a noise and decided to ignore it. Eret then also hears the noise and got defensive, I joined him quickly and we both growled at the sound.
There was now a shadow approaching, a figure jumps out and a burnt orange wolf is shown.
Me and Eret sighed in relief as we recognized this fucker.

*Mind link*
"Fucking Fundy you scared the fucking crap out of me."
"*laughing*, he wasn't that scary George."
"*laughing* sorry George forgot you can get scared easily, but anyways Alpha Jack is requesting of your presence at the moment."
"*growling*, can't the bozo see that I am busy with George first?"
"That is true, how about you tell him to fuck off?"
"As much as that would be hilarious, he is angry at the moment so go please?"
"I'm only doing it for you Fundy, only because you have helped me for so long."
"Please my little flower, if he does anything dont hesitate to mind link me, be safe!"
"Thank you Eret :), *kisses his cheek* see you later?"
"Obviously bye bye!"
"Thank you George! Let's run?"
"I'm right next to you."

As we both ran back to the center of the L'Manberg territory, we went straight where the pack house was located. We went to a bathroom and changed into our human form and clothes. Fundy is waiting for me in the hallway and tells me,

"It's time for me to patrol, I'll see you very soon goodbye George!"
"Goodbye Fundy, I'll see you later!"

As I make my way to the throne room I think how much my friendship with Fundy really has grown. We've both been inseparable and really close friends for 5 years.
First seeing him in middle school when he helped me with some dumbass bullies. I liked how he didn't care that I was an omega, he actually respects me for how strong I am, I am forever thankful for his presence.

In front of the throne room, knocked on the door twice and was told to come in. As I looked at the Alpha, he was looking at me with those red eyes that actually scares me, making him look alot more intimidating. I then bowed at my alpha and then saw that both of my parents were right there as well.

"What are you guys doing here?"
"Oh sweetie you are finally back! We were here telling our Alpha Jack that you have accepted to be his wife!
"NOO-"
"-And the best part is that since you wanted the wedding right away it will happen in two days time!"

"I knew one of these days you would accept to be my wife George Davidson."

~1013 words~
Off to the next chapter, hope y'all like it so far!

ʕ͙•̫͑͡•ʔͦʕͮ•̫ͤ͡•ʔ͙ enjoy the next chapter! :)