Chapter 20 - Thank you Dream :]

George POV:
*gets to the park and sits down at a bench*

"So Dream, what's your purpose?"
"What do you mean George?"
"Well... you are an Alpha after all, but what makes you happy? What makes you, you? What would you think your life's purpose is?"

"Deep shit to start off haha.."
"I'm waiting..."

"Sorry umm ok well Drista already told you that both of our parents died, all this time I thought I would never find Drista, I knew she was out there but never really knew where and that thought scared the fuck out of me.
I didn't think i deseved to live my life for the reason being that all of my family has been taken from me young.
I didnt think I had a purpose George, it took a while to even find why I was still living but then realized that I had things to live for
Finding Drista, Finding who killed my parents, Fixing the broken pack since everyone was sad for my parents, believe it overall I wanted to meet my soulmate.
I'm going to be honest I have thought about meeting my soulmate but I was also scared since I thought my soulmate was going to be an asshole-

"Well you aren't wrong on that"

ANYWAYS- you aren't an asshole George you are broken"

"What?"

"You are broken George, you lived a rough couple of years, your scar on your eye, running away from your pack, being really defensive towards your friends. I don't blame you George, those things don't make you an asshole just a man trying to find his way back. Protecting the people that he loves even if it means scaring other people away. Its better to be feared than having fear.

"Yeah i guess you are right.. How did you?-"
"I can read people, not very well but enough to know the person"
"What can you tell about me?"
"You are a night person, you hate mornings. I could tell by the way you kept squinting at the sunlight but you seemed calmed at night.
"You see Drista as your sister. When Minx was trying to get to her I saw blood in your eyes, you care about her"
"I do Dream"
"You get annoyed easily, your other 2 friends seemed to annoy you"
"Sometimes"

"What is my aura then? Oh great one"
"You dont believe me?"
"I mean you are describing me but I feel like that is something easy to read"
"Well you seem to have sorrow in your early years maybe when you were in your pack, you seemed to be heartbroken to I believe is by a relationship or parents-
"Ugh"
Judging by that tone is probably relationship then. That is as far as I can read"
"So you can only read past?"
"Nah i can read more but not as skilled"
"Where did you learn this?"
"I wanted to be a psychiatrist but then wanted to learn tarot cards"
"That is something I didn't expect from you"
"What did you expect then George?"

"A hotheaded, stubborn, arrogant, self obsessed, only cares about self image"

"I don't know whether to laugh or be offended"
"Laugh would be better, you shouldn't be offended"
"Well to answer all of that, I'm not hotheaded only when under pressure, I'm not stubborn but only to my friend Sapnap because I like it when he is mad, I'm in no way arrogant, not self obsessed I actually hate myself and don't care about self image"

"You actually don't care about self image?"
"Not at all George, *tries to reach for Georges hand* can I?"
"Sure..."
"*holds his hand gently* I couldn't give a shit about my self image, yes I may be an Alpha but you are my soulmate, I want to be able to get to know you, I want to be there for you, I want to support your dreams, I want to be able to tell the world how handsome is my soulmate-"

"Why are you treating me this way?"
"I don't understand George"
"You are treating me like a man, Why?"
"Because you are one? Unless you aren't! Which is totally ok of course-"
"No, no I am just that people treat me like I am a woman because I am an omega"
"Well George, I don't care about status, you have as much of a say as the rest of us! You are equal of course"
"Even if I am an omega?"
"Especially if you are an omega"
"I treat you as how I would want to be treated and that is obviously with respect"
"You are definitely more understanding than the other men I have met"
"Hahahaha thank you George I shall treat that as a compliment"
"You should I don't just give out compliments!"

"May i ask you a question and just say if you don't want to answer"
"Sure ask away its only fair"
"Why did you left your pack?"
"I would like to skip that question for now... I will tell you but just not now and its not that I don't trust you-"
"Hey! I did say if you don't want to answer I understand"
"Any other questions then?"
"Hmmm your first love then?"
"Ahh i can answer that one, his name is Eret, he was nice, I didn't quite like that he kept trying to have sex with me, he would say it in a respectful type of manner but I knew he just wanted to have sex"
"Hope he didnt rape you"
"He didnt, be here would get annoyed"
"That sounds awful he should have gotten the hint"
"Yeaaaaaah he didnt"

"How about you Dream, same question"
"Well i can answer that one easily, never had a first love."
"WHAAAAT?!"
"Yeah its shocking but nope, no one caught my attention, people had crushes on me but I was just never attracted at one point I thought I was asexual"
"Really?"
"Yup, I was dealing with running the pack, managing training, trying to find Drista I didnt had time to find "love""
"That sounds sad"
"It was but I'm just happy I got 3/4 things of my list now"

"Yeah soulmate.. How are you controlling your wolf form by the way"
"I'm not going to lie to you George but its getting hard, my wolf is impulsive and I keep trying to tell him to fuck off"
"Hahahaha hows that working"
"Not well is a pain in the ass"
"Sorry Dream..."

"I'm going to do things right George don't apologize"
"What do you mean?"
"If you want to give this a chance, I feel attracted to you, you are different from all the other wolves not because we are soulmates."
"I don't know Dream..."
"And i can understand that George, overall I just want you to be happy"
"Fineeeee ill give it a chance!"
"But-"
"Just testing to see if you would get angry and you didnt you were understanding. I would be an idiot not to give it a chance"
"Thank you George *hugs george* is this ok?"
"More than ok *gives George a forehead kiss*
*starts blushing*,
Thank you Dream :]"

♝1205 words♝
Fluff, Fluff, Fluff chapter
Hope y'all enjoy it!