Information Before Diving In

Hello! And thank you for giving the time to read the story and here I will be explaining some stuff about the story.
If you think you are all good then skip this and go to the next chapter!
For those not sure I'll give y'all a run down for my story!

This is the ranking of the werewolfs!
-Alpha
(leader of the pack, rare for a woman to be an Alpha, usually have red eyes.)
-Beta
(second hand to the alpha, have blue eyes)
-Second Beta
(third hand to the alpha, have blue eyes)
-Patrol Wolfs
(Strong wolfs that are for protecting the pack, have grey eyes)
-Omega
(weakest of them all, emotional, it is very rare for a male to be an omega, smaller than the rest, have brown eyes.)

Mates/Soulmates: Everyone has one and it doesn't matter the gender-
You'll feel/smell their scent and it will become intoxicating. When marked you'll get to feel their emotions and get to be able to heal all types of wounds at a faster rate(wolfsbane is not included)

Omegas get heat waves which happens every month. They sweat alot, their scent is stronger than ever, and they can be very moody. This leaves them vulnerable to unmated higher ranked wolves who would want to take advantage of them. Omega males have it worst with a heat can last 1-3 months and they can be very intense.

A way to be able to become an Alpha is by either being born to be the next alpha, killing an alpha and gaining their territory, or an old alpha choosing you to run their pack.

Omegas and woman are the only ones that can breed.

A deadly poison to them is wolfsbane, alphas can take the pain but not for a long time, but for the rest just the touch alone feels like acid.
Antidote being a rare turquoise flower that only grows every 10 years. Or another way, which is if you have a unique 1/1,000,000 chance of blood type.

A pack house is heart/center of the pack and is usually in the center of their territory. Inside the house consists of the alpha, the 2 betas, and 7 of their best patrol wolfs, and their mates/children if they have any.

Each pack has around 20-30 wolfs and can be bigger of they have more land/bigger territory or children.

Character info:

-George is not colorblind in this (just makes writing easier) His eye color is blue in his left eye and brown in his right eye. George turns into a Snow white color wolf who is very lean but small since he is an omega. Yes george will be a badass.

-Dream will have red eyes in human form but will have green eyes in wolf form since he is built different. Dream turns into a large black wolf that has dirty blond ears. Dream is feared and respected but only shows people who he is close to his true self.

Nightmares Pack List:
Alpha: Dream Nightmare
Betas: Sapnap, Callahan
Top 7 Patrol Wolfs: Karl
                                  Corpse
                                  Foolish
                                  Punz
                                  Quackity
                                  Ranboo
                                  Skeppy

L'Manbergs Pack List:
Alpha: Jack Manifold
Betas: Carter, Daniel (random names)
Top 7 Patrol Wolfs: Fundy
                                  Eret
                                  Purpled
                                  Sykkuno

More info and people joining the packs might come out in the following chapters but for now that should be all!
If im missing anything please let me know!

I'll see y'all in the next chapter! :)