🎁 Gift 🎁

The sun was shining.

The birds were chirping.

The castle was bustling with the usual activity.

Hyunjin was out with the general, evaluating guards- (Felix had been removed as soon as the 'incident' happened.)

And the said elf was now running around the halls, chasing his two year old who had somehow came across a gravity reversing potion and was now freely flying around the castle.

Yup. The usual.

----

"I will kill Olivia, I don't care if she is my sister, but I will kill her." Felix gritted, still chasing around for the flying fairy prince.

"Mom, you're the one who invited Olivia into the palace, you should know that auntie would bring her potions." Yoojin reasoned, also helping to look for her little brother.

"So you're on Auntie's side?" Felix deadpanned, staring at Yoojin.

"N-no!, I just- Dad was right when he said never to get on your bad side..." Yoojin sighed, looking down and clicking her shoes together.

"HE SAID WHAT NOW?!"

"Oh dear, I made it worse didn't I?" The pixie mumbled, backing off into the corner now.

Felix shook his head, gasping when he heard small giggles.

Gesturing Yoojin to follow him, Felix tip-toed in the direction of the giggles that were coming from the throne room.

The elf decided to enter from the back entrance, pulling the red curtains behind the thrones slowly to reveal a little fairy playing on the king's seat.

Making a shush towards Yoojin, Felix sneaked up behind the giggling boy who was playing with the king's crown.

"Gotcha!" The elf said, picking up Yongjin from the throne, making the boy squeal and cling on his mother's neck in surprise.

Felix gently tapped the nose of the boy, scolding him for flying off to nowhere.

"Don't you ever do that again, Me and your sister were worried sick."

"To be honest, I wasn't that worried-" Yoojin began, earning a flick from the elf.

"You sister was worried-" Felix glared at Yoojin, continuing, "Just never drink those potions- They could even kill you!" The elf gasped, creating an effect of drama. Yongjin gasped as well, copying his mother and showing a boom with his hands.

"Will I go boom?" The boy asks, with wide eyes.

Felix nodded, knowing very well Olivia would in fact have every single explosive that existed in that bag.

Yongjin gasped again, hiding himself in Felix chest in fear. Felix chuckled patting the fairy's hair and calming him down.

"Why don't we go and get some strawberry cake?" The elf suggested to both his little munchkins, getting vigorous nods from the two.

"Yay! Cake!" Was all the fairy said, rubbing his hands together and jumping off his mother's hands. The fairy ran in the direction of the bakery, the potion seemingly wearing off the effect, but not completely, causing the boy to float while running time to time.

"There he goes again." Yoojin said, looking at Felix to see his reaction.

Sighing, the elf ran after the prince, who was quite fast for a two year old.

~

After a long and tired chase, the fairy, elf and pixie entered the bakery, warmly greeted by the maids and the pastry chefs who were busy at work.