🖤 Desire 🖤

"So, the Queen and his sons come out of the palace each Tuesday, To take care of the dragons. The princess is taught by a private teacher, namely Yang Jeongin. The prince is taken care of by the Queen himself or by the royal page when he isn't busy. Kim Seungmin I believe."

"Affirmative."

"And you are sure that the Queen doesn't explore outside the palace otherwise?"

"Quite sure. That is, at least, what I have observed."

"Does the Queen have any other sorts of personal guards, security or such?"

"Indeed. The strongest of the guards- Seo Changbin accompanies almost always. Since Changbin is known as the most reliable guard of the lot, there aren't any other security measures. The king insisted on more, however, I was told that the Queen didn't want any more 'guards' near him."

"He seems to have been traumatized."

The purple-robed man simply nodded, looking on the floor in fear of facing the fox-featured man.

"That's alright though, I will show him who he truly belongs to."

The man turned around, facing the window and eyeing the golden castle in the distance.

"Hwang Felix. We shall see about that."

----

The Hwang Royals were out for a day with the dragons, teaching the youngsters to ride a dragon. Hyunjin was fastening Yoojin securely onto Nyre's back. The younger dragon had grown quite large now, reaching a height of 17 ft. 

"Hold on to this strap, if you ever loose balance. Don't try to remove your feet from the fasteners. As you're still young, we've put some extra belts for both you and Nyre. Once you can fly Nyre without dad or me showing directions, we will remove the belts. Point is, Don't try to remove them, until I say so. Got it?" The elf asked, anxious for the first dragon flight.

"Honey, Relax. Yoojin's got this. Right, Yoo?" The vampire assured, giving a fist bump to the princess. 

"Yup! Now, Can we get flying already?" The princess questioned, clasping her hands together impatiently.

The elf sighed, smiling after and patting Nyre's nose as a go. Nyre grunted, rising off the ground from his sitting position and walking towards the cliff that served as a runway.

 The elf handed Yongjin to Seungmin, who was watching everything from the side. 

Hyunjin climbed onto Frostbite, helping Felix up as well. The vampire took ahold of the reins, leading Frostbite to the cliff as well.

"Remember Yoojin, Hold on to th- WOAH" The elf was cut off by Hyunjin, who rolled his eyes and flew Frostbite off the ground. 

Felix, who was shocked by the sudden uplift, held onto Hyunjin's waist and hid his face in fear, forgetting about the safety rules.

Hyunjin only chuckled, letting Frostbite rise of the ground slowly, and into the tree heights. Felix let his head come out of hiding, breathing erratically. The elf planned to give a good scolding to the vampire, but was cut of by the view of the latter smiling widely while staring at the princess. 

The princess, on the other hand, was laughing and hugging Nyre's tightly while he flew in all sorts of patterns. 

"She seems to be having fun..." Felix whispered, breaking out into a proud smile as well.

Hyunjin nodded, using the reins to make Frostbite do the same thing. Which only made the elf shriek and hide once again, the dragon making a rumble like noise in content while turning it all sorts of directions, spiraling and flying in circles.