𝟐𝟗. 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

-click above to see full pic-
the next day i had a million missed calls, texts, and voicemails that i didn't even bother to read.

i went with olivia to the gym later on. i didn't actually workout there, i was just sitting in the lobby on my phone because i had nothing else to do.

after, we went to the market to pick up a few things. we were planning on making a cake later. it wasn't anyone's birthday or anything like that, we just wanted to bake ourselves a cake for ourselves to eat with cylia.

when we got back from the market & gym and beck at the house, i was watching some netflix until i got another call.

i couldn't stand the ringtone all day so i finally picked it up.

"what do you want?," i sighed ready to hear whatever he had to say.

"listen, i know you're gonna hang up right now and you don't wanna hear me but can we just talk? like in person?," he said fast scared i was gonna hang up.

"fine," i sighed again, "where?"

"meet me at the closed toys r us parking lot near my house."

"mkay bye," i said and hung up.

toys r us has been closed for quite some time now and no one has ever bought or rent that place since so the parking lot was always empty.

i got in my car and drove to the parking lot.

i saw that he already beat me there and i parked right next to his car.

he was already outside his car, resting on the hood.

i got out my car and walked right next to him.

"what?," i asked.

"i know you're mad about lilia and stuff but you have to let me explain. she was mean to all of us on set and the reason we were doing each others hair is cause the hairstylist or whatever wasn't there so we had to help each other. anything bad someone told her, or whenever you'd try to correct her or something, she'd throw a fit. trust me. none of us liked her. that's why i called her pretty. because the interview was about to start and someone told her to fix a part of her hair and she got mad and no one needed her little toddler tantrum on set at the time. sorry if you took it the wrong way. and plus, we're related. second cousins actually but ... yeah."

"you're what?!," i asked surprised. oh my goodness i felt like such an idiot right now. this was very and i mean very embarrassing for me right now. they're cousins. oh my goodness.

"yup you heard it right, cousins," he said.

"oh my goodness i'm so sorry for all of this and the ignoring and stuff this is so embarrassing i -"

"no y/n i'm sorry. i understand why you took it the wrong way and it's fine, you didn't know anyway. and plus, you're the only girl who's pretty and my eyes and i shouldn't have lied to her."

"what do you mean "lie" to her?! she's very pretty stop that," i laughed.

"i know but still, i shouldn't have said that. i'm sorry."

"i'm sorry too," i said, "i missed you."

"i missed you too, and it hasn't even been a week yet."

i laugh.

"and i'm sorry for egging your car," i added quickly.

"oh so you guys were the ones who did it?," he asked laughing.

"yeah i'm sorry i was mad and angry at the time. needed to take my anger out by doing something anyway so..," i laugh.

he laughed too and we kinda just stood there staring at each other's eyes.

before i knew it, his lips were on my lips. the kiss turned into a make out and i wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my waist.

he opened his car and we both got in the back seat where we undid each other's clothing. jacob started to get handsy and his hands went from my waist to my thighs. my breathing and heartbeat started to accelerate and i felt my face go red and hot.

we were all over each other the entire evening and let's just say that it wasn't a night to ever forget and it really just felt like a fantasy.

- y'all okay let me explainnnnn. first off, i don't hate lilia, i love her but i just wrote her like that for writing purposes. second, i didn't go much into detail the last part of the story because i didn't know how to write it and plus, i'm 13 lmaoo😭😭 hope y'all enjoyed it tho -