Chapter 4

Why does my head hurt so bad? I groaned a little and I heard voices infront of my door. I could hear Angie and Lady Dimitrescu arguing in hushed voices. What are they arguing about? I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I wasn't in my bed chambers or in the chambers of the Lady. I looked to the vanity and saw the same brush I had in my hand not to long ago. This was Lady Beneviento's room. Why am I laying here? Slowly I sat up and let my legs hang over the edge of the bed. I got down and my legs are shaking. What happened? With shaky legs and a headache I slowly walked to the door and opened it. ,, What are y'all arguing about? What happened? " they all looked at me stunned and the next thing I knew I got hugged by Lady Dimitrescu. Why is she hugging me? More importantly since when does she hug people? I hesitated a little to hug her back but eventually I did. She pulled away slightly and looked at me with so much worry in her eyes it overwhelmed me. ,, Thanks god you are alright. I'm so sorry that I walked into you. I wasn't looking where I was going and the next thing I saw you laying on the ground unconscious. Donna thankfully offered her bed to you. You were out for 4 hours. Do you need anything? Painkiller or a glass of water?... I will get both for you." She turned to Lady Beneviento and told her to accompany me back to bed. She turned around and walked downstairs to get the water and the painkillers. A small wooden hand grabbed mine and I looked down at Angie. ,, Come on sweetheart let's get back to our room so you can lay back down. You still look a little pale. " I smiled down and nodded.Lady Beneviento walked with us in silence. At the door, walked inside and I got back into bed. ,, If I will sleep here where are you going to sleep Lady Beneviento? I don't wanna steel your bed. I can sleep on the couch here. Or go back to my bed chambers if you like. " ,, P-please call me D-Donna if it's just the two of us... or t-three of us. " Donna Said quietly. She is so adorable. And beautiful too may I add. I nod with a small smile on my face. ,, You will not sleep on the couch Brie. We are all adults and can share a bed. Except you don't feel comfortable to share a bed. I would then sleep on the couch or in another room." No I-if that ok with you, we can share. " I blushed a deep red and looked down. I hope I will not cuddle up to her like I do to anyone who lays next to me. I slowly slide over to the left side of the bed and picked up the right side so that Donna can slide in next to me.  Just as Donna got under the blanket Lady Dimitrescu opened the door and bowed under the doorframe. As she straightens up she looked at Donna and me with a shocked face and something else I can't quite put my head around. She gave me the water an a painkiller and I took the pill. ,, Thank you my Lady. " ,, You don't need to thank me. I wish you both a good Night. Don't stay up to long you both." with a smirk on her face she turned around and walked out of the room. I lay down some more and faced Donna who had taken off her veil. Looking into her eyes I saw so many emotions that I can't even name one. ,, Good Night Donna. I hope you sleep well." I took her hand and kissed the back of it. She looked at me with big eyes and a slight tint on her cheeks. Wow she is so adorable right now. I wonder how her lips would taste... Nope. Not going there right now. I shook my head and smiled at her. The corners of her mouth twitch a little and she looked down. ,, I-I wish y-you a good n-Night t-too. Sleep tight." she turned around and I closed my eyes. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Sorry for this short ass chapter but I had a stressful day but I didn't wanted to let you wait so long for the next chapter. I hope you still like it and if you guys have any feedback just tell me. Have fun reading.
Christina