Chapter 9

We enter the room and I saw Donna sitting at her vanity with her veil on and Angie on her lap. ,, Donna, I bring you Brielle. She just finished her talk with Mother Miranda as I was walking to my daughters rooms. I think she needs you right now. Angie do you wanna destroy some old vases I want to throw out? Don't worry Donna I will take care of her." Donna turns around and looks at Angie. She was out of Donnas lap before you could say Taccos and floated over to Alcina and onto her shoulder. ,, Of we go toots.... Hurry hurry. The vases are waiting for us. Bye Donna. Bye Brielle." she was vibrating from all the excitement and you could see that Alcina already regretted the decision of taking care of Angie. Together they left the room with Alcina ducking out and Angie buzzing with energy. ,, Lets hope Alcina will not burn Angie down. " I giggled and looked at Donna, who had pulled off her veil. ,, What does Mother Miranda wanted from you?" she asked tensed. She knows that something is going to happen. Please Donna don't hate me. ,, She want to implant the Cadou in me. In exchange I can see my mother and visit her whenever I want. Donna I know that you probably dont like the idea but if there is really a chance that I can see my mother again, I at least want to try. '' Her body stiffens and she looks at me. Angie turns lifeless. Donna please don't hate me. I love you so much. ,, You can go to her but don't come to me if you don't like what she turned you into. " with that she turned around and fidget with her fingers. " But I can come back to you right? Because I can't live without you. " her shoulders fell and she sighs.,, I don't know. So many people I love left me. I think I can't loose another important person. It's your choice. If you go, I can't promise you, that I will let you bavk in so easily." with that said she turned back around and Angie started lecturing her about not " turning her off" again. I sigh and walked out of the room. What am I going to do? I can't let Donna go through the pain again but I also want to see my mother again. What if Mother Miranda is just trying to get to experiment on me? With to much thoughts going through my mind I walk into my room and lay on my bed. I have a few hours to decide what I am going to do.

I am so sorry that I was gone for a while. I had to battle a little with my depressions and I also couldn't get myself to write again. Now I think I am back but don't hold me to it. Hope y'all liked this chapter even though it's really short.