Chapter 7

On the way to Donnas chambers, I was lost in my thoughts. What is this feeling in my belly when I think about Donna? Could i be in love? No that's to fast and to soon. Maybe a little crush... yes that's it. Just a crush. Standing infront of Donnas chambers. My hands were sweating and trembling. You can do it Brielle. Just knock already. With trembling hands i knocked softly on the door and wait. The seconds that fell over me, felt like hours. Why isn't she answering? Doesn't she wants to see me. After excruciating long seconds i heard a small ˋcome in ˋ from the other side. With a deep breath I walk inside and looked around. As I looked to the bed I saw her sitting the bed. Clutching a lifeless looking Angie to her chest. In the dim light I could see wet streaks on her face. Was she crying? Why was she crying? Did I hurt her? I walked slowly to her. With a small voice I asked: ,, Is everything ok Donna? " she jumped and turned around. As she saw me she gasped and stumbled out of bed, nearly stumbling to the floor. I rushed to her and held her around the waist. Now we where face to face. Our lips were a breath away. She looked into my eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck. She started to tremble and I moved both of us to the bed. ,, Donna what's wrong? I'm worried about you." She looked up at me and held my face in her hands. ,, I thought that you would leave me for Mother Miranda. She looked at you with such longing like you were her long lost lover. After she left you practically run away and I thought you would leave me now. Everyone leaves me from time to time.... please dont leave me." She looked me in the eyes and I saw so many emotions. She really thought that I would leave her. What did you go through my poor Donna. I smiled at her and kissed her softly on the lips. Her lips are so soft and plump. I will never get tired of them. ,, Oh Donna. I could never leave you. I lo... care to much for you. Mother Miranda looked at me like that because I look like my mother. Miranda and my mother loved each other even though they never told the other. I ran out because I thought you all would hate me for not telling you all. " I looked down and sighed. Donna cupped my face in her hands and rubbed my cheeks. ,, Brielle I'm not mad at you. I'm just glad that I have you here now." She leans in and kissed me softly. I smiled into the kiss and pulled her closer by the waist. This ist perfect. We were interrupt by a knock on the door. I groaned and let my head fall onto Donnas shoulder. I hear a small giggle and I looked up. ,, Come in" Donna said and put her veil back on. The door opened and Alcina came in ducking under the door frame. How does she not have some mayor back problems is a mystery for me. She stands up to her full height and looks at us. ,, Mother Miranda wants to see you now Brielle. She is in my study. I will bring you to her." She said and gestures to us both. ,, Donna im proud of you and happy for you. Brielle if you break her heart just once I will shred you to ribbons understood? " I nodded with wide eyes and loosened my hold on Donna. I turned to her and kissed her cheek, while pulling her veil to the side a little. With that I walked to Alcina and gestured to her to lead the way. She ducked under the door and walked to her study. What does Mother Miranda wants to talk about? Will she take me away from Donna? Is she going to be against our relationship? Are we even in a relationship? I wish my mother was here. She would know what Miranda would think. Maybe she would even be with her now. I sighed and almost ran into Alcina as she stopped abruptly. ,, this is my study. Just go inside. She is already waiting for you. " with a light squeeze to my shoulder and a small smile she turned around and goes around the corner. Here goes nothing. With a sigh I walked inside and closed the door. Inside I turned around and there she sat in all her glory. She sat on a chair and her eight black wings framed her. She really looks like a goddess. ,, Ah Brielle it's great that you are here. Please take a seat. Let's talk about your life here and your mother. Also what is going on with Donna and yourself." Oh that is going to be a long talk.