Chapter 10

So now I'm laying here for maybe two hours but I still don't know what to do. What if it's just a trap so that I will take the cadou? I know that my mother really worked for Mother Miranda but I also know that Miranda isn't the most honest person. But I can't let a chance go to waste to see my mother, even if it means to probably die or to loose Donna forever. With my mind set I got out of bed and packed a small bag. As I had everything in my bag I sat at my desk and wrote a letter to Donna. '' Dear Donna, I know you will never forgive me for what I'm about to do. I can't let a chance of seeing my mother go to waste. If I'm not coming back, please know that I will always love you and I will always be yours. I hope you can forgive me one day. Full of love Brielle '' I folded the letter and walk out of my room and to Donnas room. I pushed it under the door and practically ran out of the castle. I heard Alcinas cry's and heard her daughters yell after me. I ignored them with tears in my eyes. My thoughts were only on my mother and Donna. Please let Mother Miranda for once be honest and hold her word. I was on the road for two days before I finally got to Miranda's house. She was already outside and waited on the porch. ,, Ah you are finally here. Come in you must be freezing.'' She gestured inside and I walked in. It was quiet cozy for a mostly heartless and cruel person. I took of my jacket and followed Miranda downstairs into what looks like a laboratory. ,, Can I see my mother now please?'' ,, Of course. Follow me.'' She walked to the right and through a small corridor. We stopped at a door and she turned around. ,, please have in mind that she isn't awake and is in a coma or some sort of sleep for a while. I tried everything but still haven't gotten the solution to wake her.'' She looked at the floor with sadness in her eyes. She really loves my mother. ,, You really love her,right?'' She looks at me and her eyes turned soft for a second before she straightens herself again and said:,,That's not the point right now. Please come back to the laboratory if you are ready. '' she turned around and walked back. ,, she loved you, too. You know. '' She stopped and stood there before she started walking again and turned a corner. I turned to my mother and began to cry. She was laying in a bed. Her frame so small and her skin has lost its shine. ,, I miss you so much. I met someone you know. Her name is Donna and she is just wonderful. You would love her. Mother Miranda said that I have to take the cadou to see you. You probably would have slapped me for being so stupid but I had to see you. I love you mum.'' I stood up and walked to Mother Miranda. ,, I'm ready.'' She smiled and gestured for me to lay down on the exam desk. As I laid there she walked from one side to the other until she stood next to my head. ,, this might hurt a lot darling. '' she injected me something into my neck and the next second my whole body was freezing and hurting. What is happening? My body is twisting and turning. Why is it so cold and why can't I say anything? After what feels like hours my body started to relax and the cold was gone. My breathing was hard and I began to sat up. My eyes slowly started to focus again and what I saw let me jump a little. Everything was full with ice. In the corner stood Miranda with her wings around her. As she opened her wings a little she saw the room and gasped. ,, My laboratory is full of ice. The cadou never worked so good and fast on anyone.'' Her eyes are wide with wonder and disbelieve. ,, Youre welcome? When can I go back to Lady Dimitrescu and Lady Beneviento? Can I also see my mother again before I go?'' She looks at me and smiles. ,, You can see your mother now if you want. You are lucky that I already have a perfect vessel for my daughter because otherwise you would never go back to Alcina and Donna. '' She took my hand and walked down the same corridor we took hours before to my mother. As we entered we both were shocked at what we saw next.

Thank you all so much for the support you give me. I know I don't update as regularly as I wanted but I still try my best. I hope you all like this chapter and have fun reading.