Chapter 11

The whole room was covered in Vines and petals. What the actual fuck happened here? You look around the room and at last looked at your mother. She was still laying in bed with her eyes closed. But Mother Miranda gasped and walked over to her bedside and looked at the monitors. She looks back to me and said:" I don't know what you can do but you got your mother out of the coma. She still needs time to become awake but her heart rate stabilized and the oxygen got up. '' " I don't know what I did but will she be ok? Is she going to remember me after she wakes up?,, She just shrugged her shoulders and looked back to the monitors. ,, You can go now. You can always visit your mother. But for now we both can't do anything." she turned back towards my mother and that was the cue for me to go. I walk back to her lab and examine it. Mother Miranda really is a little crazy on the topic experiments but I'm glad with what I got. I mean who doesn't love to grow some flowers with just a thought. I left a little note that said, that I will return to the Dimitrescu castle and with her permission I would like to come back everyday to visit my mother. I left the note on the exam table and left the house. My mind was spinning with thoughts. What can I do with? Is Donna going to trust me again? Will she forgive me? As I near the castle I get more and more nervous. How will they react to my new power? As I stood before the castle doors I took a deep breath and knocked. I heard nothing for a long time and just as I was about to turn and walk away, the door opened. A scared looking blonde maid stood before me with blue eyes. „ Oh my god you are back. Please help us. lady Beneviento is completely out of control. Even the Lady herself and her daughters are not safe here. You have to do something." with that she turns and walks inside. As i walked inside behind her I saw Lady Dimitrescu on a chair with a terrified look on her face. I looked around and thought to search for Donna. My first thought was to search in her room or to search for Angie's high pitched voice. As I got upstairs I saw Bela flying around half flies half human looking like she gets chased by an invisible force. What the fuck is going on here? I walked around the corner to Donna's room and there was Angie. She was lying on the floor completely abandoned. Donna wouldn't let Angie laying around. I got to Angie and picked her up. She was completely lifeless. Why isn't she saying anything? "Angie are you ok? Please say something." But all I got was complete silence. That's not good. What happened to Donna. I know she can control Angie but if Angie is lifeless, is she lifeless too? With my heart beating out of control I run the last meters to Donna's room. I slammed the door open and was shocked at what I saw. Around Donna were bodies. At least 5 in Maiden uniforms. What did she do? I looked around and at least at Donna again. "Donna? I'm back?" I said in a small voice and with caution. She turned around and what I saw shocked me.

Hey guys. I'm so so sorry. I am cramped with work and homework and I have to learn a lot for one of my two final exams. I will try my best to upload again soon but I can't promise anything.