VI friendship

song for most of these chapters ; I'm a Ruin, Marina & The Diamonds

" I know I'm playing with your heart and I could treat you better, but I'm not that smart"

J A S O N

Two weeks have gone by, nothing really has happened, I've tried making small talk with ariana, but that's as far as it has gone- small talk, I just didn't really want I fully embark an a conversation, I guess you could say, I just didn't know what to say since she always wants to go straight for business

But today I've got to do something, all Ariana does is work, I mean yeah that's her job, but I need to get her out of the house, especially because the bet is still continuing. She's here 24/7, does she not have any friends to go with? Like I know I'm amazing but like damn.

I just came back from another mission, gone of course successfully, in my hand of course.

"Ariana!" I called out as I closed the door and walked over to the staircase.

In came Ariana with her sweatpants rolled up and a tank top. Her outfit was so careless, but she looked hot either way.

"Yeah?" She questioned, snapping me out of my thoughts as she stood in front of me with her hands folded over her chest.

"Look I know you've been working nonstop, so I think it's time that I get you out of here" I addressed, hopeful because last week she said no to me.

"Where to?"

"That Ariana is for me to know and you not to, yet" I smirked, making her nod her head and sigh.

"Fine"

:///

a r i a n a

I finished curling my hair as I kept hearing Jason's screaming outside my door because I was 'talking too long', whatever.

"Damñ calm down, will ya?" I rolled my eyes at Jason as he stood right outside my door. He looked very fine - but what's new.

"Okay let's go" he walked in front of me as we went to the garage.

"Oh my fûcking -" I was left speechless, how come I didn't know that he had this amazing set of babies. Yes, he has a whole collection of cars, they were beautiful- all my life I've loved cars, like it might be so weird, but growing up my dad took me to car races and I adored all types of cars.

"These are wonderful oh my" I gasped opening the passenger door of the car Jason walked to.

"I know that's why i have them " Jason smirked. I just simply rolled my eyes. Closing his door, I closed my door, reaching for my seatbelt, I was beyond fascinated with the black and red seats.

The car ride started as quiet as I just looked out the dark tainted windows, seeing where Jason was going to take us. I was beyond curious at this point.

"I can tell you're anxious princess, calm down" Jason chuckled, as I started to take note mentally to where we were going, we had just exited the 101, now going one the 5 freeway.

"Stop calling me princess" I simply stated, being tired of all these names, I loved hearing them, especially coming out of Jason's raspy and low voice, but I didn't feel comfortable, knowing we weren't a couple.

"No can do, princess" I didn't even have to look at Jason at this point, I knew he was smirking.

"God, you know you're really annoying at times, right?" I frustratedly let out as I moved my dark brown curls out of my face and looked straight ahead, nothing but freeway, oh the joy.