VII activities

song ;
I'm A Ruin ; Marina & The Diamonds

"It isn't fair and it isn't right to lead you on like it's all alright"

Song of the book on the side
(Some lyrics do not apply, I will change them in upcoming chapters)

J A S O N

"Ariana" I moved her slightly as her body was spread out in the hotel's mattress. Her brown locks cascaded over her exposed shoulder.

"Mm" she groaned and covered her face with a pillow, trying to prevent the sun and myself.

"Get ready" standing up, i went to my suitcase, deciding what I was gonna wear today. Joggers ? Nah, light skinny ripped jeans it is, tossing a white t-shirt with the ripped jeans over my shoulder, I turned back.

"Where are we going?" rubbing her eyes, she sat up, facing my direction.

"Sea world" I nodded, taking off my tshirt and slipping on the new linen one. I was about to remove my shorts, when I heard a female squeal behind me, I looked over my shoulder to see ariana, looking at me with her big brown eyes and innocence written all over her face.

"Problem?" Ariana only nodded, "great now fix it" I added, smirking.

"Stop" Ariana giggled, "there's a bathroom that you can change in" she pointed at the left, leading to where the bathroom was located.

"You know you want to see what's under all of this" I teased, pointing all over my body.

"I'm fine" Ariana nodded, trying to hide the small blush that rose on her face.

//

"Are we there yet" Ariana asked for the fifth time as I tapped my finger against the black dashboard.

"You've asked the same question in less than ten minutes, we've only been in the car for fifteen minutes, we're there in like two minutes" I excited the freeway, making my way towards the parking lot.

"Yay" Ariana squealed from beside me, seeing Journey To Atlantis ride. She's so cute, she's not like many girls to be honest, as what I've seen, too bad I have to be doing this bet, hope this doesn't end wrong.

"Jason" Ariana smiled as we parked and opened her door, wanting to see the animals and everything already.

"Slow down, princess" I laughed as she was tugging on my arm to get there already.

"Sorry I'm just excited" her eyes light up with joy when she sees everything in front of her, after we got the tickets.

She dragged me to the shamu show and she was happy, it sorta hurt that she was having a good time and how she didn't know that I didn't care. I didn't. Her smile, her voice, her eyes, her, I didn't care. I didn't. Did. Not.

"Jason!" Ariana called out already getting off the bleachers after the show was over.

"Let's go to the rafts" she smiled, I nodded, wrapping my arm around her waist.

After about twenty minutes in line, it was finally our turn. We were seated with one young couple. They seemed to be enjoying this. Ariana squealed as the icy water leaped into the raft. I laughed at her.

"Jas, today was so fun, I really missed being here" she explained to me as I nodded, walking with her beside me.

"Jas?" I smirked at her new nickname for me.

"Oh I-I um it sorta just slipped I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I was ju-"

"Ariana shutup" I started laughing at her rambling, "you can call me that it's no big deal princess"