XIII Official

Chapter 13;

Official

J A S O N

It's been a week since I got that phone call, I didn't know what it meant, but my mind would always run to that. Every single day. I felt bad for zoning out and just wanting to find an answer, because Ariana would be telling me something and I wouldn't even had heard.

But I want to know who that man was, because I haven't heard that voice before.

"Jas" Ariana snapped her fingers in front of my eyes as we were seated in a Italian restaurant.

"Uh, sorry princess, I was just, thinking" I reached for my water and took a sip of that, wanting to stop my thoughts to wander off again.

"I feel like you purposely say 'I'm thinking' every time I try to bring us up, just to ignore the topic" she replied softly, putting her head down, while shaking it.

I furrowed my eyes in confusion "what are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"Now don't play stupid with me, Jason, every damn time I try to bring up our confusing status, you always say you zone out, why am I even trying " she remarks with a sharp tone, looking me dead in the eye as she spoke angrily.

"Ari, I promise I wasn't ignoring you" I explained, making gestures with my hands "it's just" I shook my head, before continuing again "there's just something with work that's just confusing, but I'll resolve it, I'm sorry, princess, we'll talk about us later, I promise" I finished, getting to the middle of the table, Ariana sitting on the opposite side of the booth. She rose her slender pinky and gave me a questioning look, I got the memo and wrapped my pinky around hers, "I pinky promise" I finished and she lightly smiled, showing off her cute dimples.

"Now gemme a kiss" I spoke, making her playfully roll her eyes and peck my lips, quickly and lightly.

"That's not the kind of kiss I meant" she just crossed her arms, "guess we don't all get what we want, huh?" She smirked, placing her straw and moving her cup around.

|||~~||

a r i a n a

Jason hand was locked on mine, as we walked in Venice beach, by the shops.

I laughed along with Jason as he stopped by the shops and put on hats and glasses on, posing for me.

"You're cute" I remarked as Jason took off the hat he was wearing.

"Thanks, I know" he cockily replied, I punched his arm playfully, as we continued walking side by side.

"Ow" he whined childish as he rubbed his arm.

"That's what you deserve" I stuck my tongue at, but before I could stop what I was doing, I felt a cold, wet substance, Jason's tongue, to be exact, fiddling with my tongue, I couldn't hold back the moan at the sudden contact. We both fought for dominance,but I failed.

Jason took my hand and sat me in a near by bench, and spoke, "you know, princess, I have an important question to ask you" Jason grabbed my hand as he continued. I nodded for him to proceed, he took a deep breath and spoke once again.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, a small smile on his face, looking hopeful, my heart fluttered at his words. I was happy, but I couldn't help to ignore the voice in my head telling me the contrary of my heart, but I knew what I should listen to.

"Yes, Jas" his smile expanded and a look of relief went over him. And I'm this moment, I knew I was in for a ride.

///--\\\