XI - Rekindling

Chapter 11;

2011 words

Rekindling

(Lalalalala don't hate me)

"So favorite band?" I asked Jason, looking up at him as I took a spoonful of my coconut frozen yogurt.

Jason shifted in the pink plastic seat from Fro-Yo, and had a small smile on his face. "Hands down, Sèx Pistols" he nodded, playing with his yogurt.

"You, princess?"he pointed for me to progress.

"Um I like Nirvana and Police, I'm not too fond on bands nowadays" i responded, pushing my seat up closer and looking over at Jason across of me, "nice, nice, what about, singer?"he asked.

Over the course of weeks I've been listening to loads of music at Jason's place, there has been so many people I hadn't heard about, but I sorta caught on.

"I'll have to say, so far, I'm really digging Nick Jonas, and I'm all in for his body" I smirked, this caused Jas to stop eating his frozen yogurt and look at me,"I'm better than him, right?" I smiled at Jason's reaction.

"If that helps you sleep at night, ten sure" I stood up, throwing away the empty cartoon container and standing by the door, I heard Jason mumble a few words, but I didn't fully understand. He threw his trash away and walked towards me.

"Wanna leave now?" Jason let out as I pushed the door open of the yogurt shop.

"No, no, we're gonna go to the mall now, come on Jas" I dragged him along as I heard him groan.

//

I was just finishing paying for my clothes at TopShop, when Jason dismissed himself, receiving a phone call.

After I had finished paying, I walked out with three bags consisting of summer outfits. I spotted Jason at parking lot, leaning against the black Bugatti.

"Yeah I'll be there soon" he nodded, rubbing his lips against one another. "Bye" he breathed out, ending the call and locking his phone, closing his eyes and rubbing them.

"Jas" I called out when I reached him.

"Aye princess we gotta head home now" Jason straightened himself and unlocked the car, opening the passenger door for me, "thanks" I whispered taking a seat.

Jason got in the car and started his the ignition, "what was that about?" I questioned, adjusting my seatbelt, looking at him lick his lips.

"One of my guys got a new member for our gang"he explained, pulling up into the driveway, after a fifteen minute ride.

I simply nodded and sighed, opening the door for myself once he parked in the garage.

I reached my room quickly, wanting to put everything I gotten away.

||

After about half an hour of listening to Beyonce and Nicki, my name was being called by Jason indicating for me to come down, I sighed and turned off my radio.

I pulled my hair back in a messy bun and but on some leggings with a cheetah print tank.

I walked down and was being stared at by about twenty men, pretty intimating. I looked down, not wanting to meet the stares of the men.

"Ariana, these are the guys, you've met most of them before" Jason addressed.

I just looked around the room and nodded,"nice to meet you all" I planted a smile on my face and walked into the kitchen.