XII Confusion

chapter 12 ;

Confusion

Jason's fists rammed through Jacob's well structures jaw as soon as he saw us.

Jacob lightly moved me off his lap and stood up to confront Jason. "Man calm down" Jacob tried to sooth Jason down, but hell I knew he wasn't gonna.

"Don't fùcking tell me what to do" Jason harshly addressed, reaching for Jacob's black tshirt and taking it into his hand.

I looked like a dear struck by headlights, so I quickly hopped back to my feet and reached Jason, taking my hand to his shoulder "jas, that's enough" I whispered in his ear. I felt his tense muscles relax and he slowly let go of the firm grip he had on Jacob's shirt.

I pulled Jason to the side as Jacob just stood there standing awkwardly while scratching his hair.

"What the hell was that?!" I whispered-yelled once we were in a hallway.

Jason breathed out and rubbed his temples "I don't even know, I- I just saw him and you there and I just reacted" he talked, standing against the beige walls.

"Whatever it was, it shouldn't have happened, jas, I don't need you worrying about anyone else, alright ?" I took his cheek into my hand, looking into his hazel eyes and he just nodded. "Right, sorry, about that princess" he planted a smile on his face.

"But please get him out of my sight for now, I don't wanna worry 'bout him right now" he explained "okay I'll be right back" I pecked his cheek, leaving him standing in the dark hallway.

J A S O N

Fûck, fûck, fûck, fuck.

I ran my hands through my hair as Ariana went to 'nicely kicked out' Jacob. I don't know what I was thinking to be honest when I hit him, and I was gonna continue too, if it wasn't for Ariana to stop it.

It's just when I saw him and Ariana, I felt this rush going through my veins and I felt the necessity to punch him. He didn't have the right to be holding my Ariana in his lap. Ariana can only sit on my lap. No one else's.

It hurt seeing them smiling and looking happy, I don't know what I'm thinking and I'm getting more frustrated just thinking about it, I groaned and pulled at the ends of my hair some more.

I heard the front door close, so I straightened my self out.

"Jas?" I heard Ariana's sweet voice call out. I placed a smile onto my face and once she stood in front of me, I pulled her into my embrace.

"Let's forget that happened, alright?" I questioned, she nodded and rested her head into the crook of my neck, "let's go somewhere" I smiled, thinking about it. "What do you have in mind, McCann ?" Ariana smiled, now looking up at me, "you'll see, now come on" I dragged her by her hand, I heard her let out a small giggle as I took her to the garage to pick out a car.

I began the engine and speed off. After half and hour of Ariana asking about twenty times were we were going and me refusing, we made it to the destination.

I parked and got off and quickly went to open the door for Ariana.

"You're being very cliche, McCann" Ariana stated as I took her hand towards the sand of the beach.

"What's cliche for you?" I asked, holding her hand.

"Well we would run in the water and we just walk through the sand when there's no one around " she nodded, I smirked at the end of her explanation.