|||bet

3 ||| bet

I groaned as I heard the doorbell ring. Moving from the kitchen, I knew it was Mr. McCann's friend, due to the prior announcing that he was going to have a few guests over.

I was not a sociable girl, so I knew no talking to them, and as well that this is a job, not like these people are actually my friends.

As I went on to open the door, I wondered, how was Jason, really. I've only just arrived so I don't actually know the 'real' Jason, so therefore I can't fully talk about him, but, he seems so mysterious, it was quite weird, he also of course seems very flirtatious. Player, typical. I'm used to what jason seems to portray. A player that's nothing but into himself, and of course girls and money and whatever is left to say. I've had my slice of these guys before, actually not exactly I've only just seem them, I only have had one boyfriend, nothing too serious.

As I reached the door, I opened it to reveal unfamiliar faces. I put on my best fake smile and mustered up greeting words, and so did they. There were all guys, 6 to be exact. Something about them seemed .. off, perhaps.

I scurried away as Jason seemed to come near, it was something about Mr. McCann's presence that made me all jittery inside. Well I mean of course he would, he does have all perfect aspects. I mean body related, like physical, because his personality is probably the jerkiest personality out there.

I just met Jason 4 hours ago and in that first hour, Jason was complimenting me, and of course me, being me blushed. It just seems to me that what Jason says is all fake, like he says that to all girls he sees.

"Ms. Ariana" Jason interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes?" I looked back at him with the rest of his friends

"You may go up to your room now" he shook his head, signaling me to the staircase.

I sighed and walked away. The guys just looked at my every move. I rolled my eyes and reached my room. I closed the door and in an instant my eyes followed.

// Jason's pov \\

As we finished eating, now I knew I had to get into business. I told the part of the gang that was here to follow me to the conference room.

I sat at the head and motioned to all of them to sit down.

"So you know Johnson's gang is right behind us, we can't dare to lose our spots" I pointed out "we have to keep it up, or we loose it" I explained. The guys gave suggestions on what could be done.

Hours past talking all sorts of things related to our gang.

These six guys are the closest to me, they're my best friends you could say.

I stayed sitting as five of the guys decided to leave. They dismissed them selves as I sat back down, now only Ryan and I left in the room.

"Aye McCann, going back a couple hours, who was that girl? I'd like me some of that" Ryan smirked and chuckled. I cracked at smile, but because I could tell that poor girl wouldn't dare to go near a guy like that.

"Ryan, that girl got her legs closed, might as well stop commenting" I chuckled. Ryan faced me and smirked. "McCann, I think you could get her" I play girls, but Ariana wasn't the type of girls I play, she's seems genuine and sweet- far from the trash I get with.

"Nah man, she wouldn't" I shook my head and laughed again.

"I'll bet you on that then" I almost chocked once Ryan said that.

"No man. Nah." I shook my head not wanting to hear more.

"McCann you scared she won't fall in love with you" he played.

"No, I can make any girl fall for me" I said confidently

"Then take my bet on it, make your new maid fall in love with you"

Challenged by his words. I let this get the best of me. "Deal"

|||||

I seriously still don't know who Andrea should be, keep ariana or change it ?

20 + favorites
3+ comments for next update ?