print('Hello World!')

Housed in one of the largest of the research areas in the facility, its towering presence only allowed for a more marvellous appearance.

It wasn't trapped behind a wall of glass, elevated above the floor. It wasn't jammed into the end of the building, situated behind large vats of liquid obscuring a person's view of it.

Here, it was just the teleporter. In all its glory and wonder, all its scientific curiosity and research put on display for all to see.

She had not seen how large it was until now. Of course, the teleporter itself was quite small, the mechanisms that handled the conversions and intricate calculations were roughly the same size as it, and it had a demanding presence in the fairly empty room.

Though were it not for its excessive amount of noise... and the fascist insignia... she would label it a good attempt – for being constructed by a bunch of medical scientists pretending to be qualified physicists, chemists, and engineers.

Richtofen stood at the entrance, intently watching as Chloe cautiously made her way towards the machine.

He had given her what she wanted. Currently the only alternative to get her to say anything about herself seemed to be in this ridiculous manner. He hated it. But his immense curiosity towards her overruled any trace. She was too unusual and too smart for his liking.

Then an abrupt thought crept into his mind. He had yet to find a way to get rid of her.

He had been so focused on figuring out why she was the way she was, that he hadn't considered a way to remove her from his plans.

He could not have her learning about his grand scheme... And now it seemed almost obvious.

He could get rid of her the way he got rid of all the other unwanted, unwilling scientists.

Well, it was just too easy not to do.

           Yes, kill her now! While you have the upper hand; She thinks she is safe from you...

The undefined voices whispered into his ear; he hadn't heard from them in some time since arriving at the facility.

Another voice soon wormed its way into his mind, countering the other.

           If she gets home... she will not need to be dealt with in the first place...

          We could just kill her now, she's nothing more than a setback. Jibed another.

Yes, he could easily kill her.

But those idiots would soon find out... she had already seen them and without the presence of the undead, would make him a highly suspicious target among the others for the girl's murder. Though he supposed, with enough time he could make them believe it was just a hallucination.

...You know what is waiting for you...

It was a calculated risk he was willing to take.

His focus and attention was brought to the present situation. She was speaking about the teleporter.

"Ours don't look like this... it is beautiful to see this way though." For the hours he had spent with her belittling his profession, he found it unusual that she had complimented him. The Doctor was slightly taken aback that he nearly thought about giving her a less excruciating death. Compliments aside, she was still a highly potential threat to his plans.

As for Chloe, without any of the constraining walls and low ceilings, it really showed just how massive the mechanisms were, though it didn't show without age. A more compact, much more readable teleporter made travel easier and safer back in the Commonwealth. Keeping the designs as minimal and efficient as possible helped with the overall teleportation process after all.