Hey Hey It's Saturday!

The immediate focus was to coax Dr Richtofen out from his current hiding place – If only to find the whereabouts of those blueprints. Either by skilful force or blatant coercion, she was going to get them off of him and into her own two hands by the end of it.

Whether he liked it or not was another, entirely different matter that she'd deal with when the time came.

The best course of action would be to head for the closest teleporter to Richtofen's office – the most obvious place he would be.

Him being situated on the second floor, it was the best vantage point to see the others. And the most obvious place he would be considering the circumstances.

Noticing it was becoming  a weird trendgoing the same way around to the same area, she went around the opposite way; usually she made extra care to keep her movements far from repetitive.

She took care to avoid Nikolai's field of view as he stumbled across the catwalk that connected the upper floors of the two buildings either side.

As soon as he was bumbling over the other side, she began to do something else.

Of course, her casual, deliberate strolling would be noticed by almost anyone looking out the upper floors of the office building.

She hoped it would be jarring enough to catch the attention of the skulking person inside. At least convince him to come down for one or two reasons at best.

But alas, he was not at the window, nor was the reading light on.

Now she was back once again, greeted by the rather empty interior of the building, to start her strategic waiting. Immediately met by the obnoxious zapping from the teleporter as she entered.

The new context it held made her feel incredibly apprehensive in using the device for her own endeavour, but somehow more determined to show off her scientific prowess with such finesse that even the most basic of Commonwealth pedestrians would call her some sort of diabolical freak.

They all knew she was more than capable of extraordinary scientific feats, it was just a matter of trust.

Lost in thought, her mind wandering aimlessly through the lacklustre metal shelves cataloguing the bare minimum of quality, usable science equipment, she found herself staring behind her at the above railing of the indoors catwalk.

The metal walkway above had a glowing bright blue beam of light, shooting straight out of a long, rectangular wooden box seated on top a few cinder blocks.

It was intriguing that such a box would be tucked away at the end of such a massive testing room.

She walked up the stairs with a newly found curious dilemma.

Emblazoned with two question marks, one upside down, sat the box in between the ruins of the facility. It looked too new and frankly, too pristine to be any sort of device from the facility. It made her even wonder if it was related to the quick revive soda or if it worked similar to it in concept.

Though her supposition was cut short when there was suddenly movement from outside, something or someone was coming towards her.

She crouched down, using the window as cover to see who it was. The sound of crunching gravel was making its way towards her. By chance, she peeked out the large, open windows, immediately locking onto Takeo, walking back to the teleporter room, focused on something else entirely. What he planned to do and what purpose for coming back here was beyond her.

Though she supposed it had ties to her absence recent few hours of absence.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----