𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬☯︎

༒☬𝓕𝓸𝓻  𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼☬༒

1.Follow _Hoggywarty_ permanently

2. Add this award book to your public/private reading list (we will check your public list if you have added or not).

3. Give a shoutout to this awards on your message board (we will check if you have done it or not)

4. Follow your judges when they are announcement (come'on guys they read and give a review on 'your' books...so they deserve this much atleast)

5. Your book should be under 50k reads

6. There should be atleast 8 chapters in your book and 3 in case of short story excluding author's note, prologue, introduction, cast, aesthetics.

7. You cannot enter the same book in 2 different genres.

8. You can enter only 3 books but all in three different genres.

9. No bribing and bullying will be tolerated of any participant or judge. Don't contact your judges till the results are out. And if you are changing the book name or your username while the course of this award please inform the same to -sarcasticchica- withing 48 hours of you changing it. Otherwise don't blame us when your book will be disqaulified.

10. Now regarding the language your book is in :

(a) Indian fanfics which are in English or Hinglish (hindi + english) can enter.

(b) Poetry book can be both in English or Hindi (pls mention the language in the form that you will fill)

(c) Rest all genres should be strictly in English only.

11. Your password - Favourite Fictional Character

༒☬𝓕𝓸𝓻  𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓼☬༒

1. Follow _Hoggywarty_ permanently.

2. Add this award book to your public/private reading list (we will check your public list if you have added or not).

3. Give a shoutout to this awards on your message board (we will check if you have done it or not)

4. You should be an active user on wattpad and should reply within 24 hours if we ping you regarding anything.

5. You can apply as both participant and judge but in different genres.

6. You can vote on the books assigned to you but should not comment anything on it.

7. You should submit the results on time. We wont be tolerating and delays and tantrums.

8. Don't contact any participant whose books is assigned to you till the results come out. If any participant tries to contact or bribe you of any sort, we request you to inform about the same to love_at_first as soon as possible.

9. We will be doing a background check of yours that are you really capable of judging or not. Don't mind but we want fair judges and do justice to the participants too.

10. Your password - Favourite Fictional Character

 Your password - Favourite Fictional Character