𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭/ 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

First of all, thank you judge Kritix_love and -sarcasticchica- for spending your precious time on judging. We really are grateful to you♥️.

Here are your results participants!

Judge’s note-

Please don't be disheartened seeing the results and do remember that each and every one of you is a winner, despite what the following content says. It's totally my perspective. - Kriti.

--------------------

Reversed by Jim-mania

Title- 3/5

The title definitely relates to the story, but it’s not unique. Wattpad has many stories with the title ‘reversed’, so try thinking out of the box.

Cover- 4.5/5

Good work with the cover. The blending is perfect, but try and work with the font. The text written under reversed isn’t clearly readable. 

Blurb- 7.5/10

I loved the small poetry which you have started the blurb with, and it is intriguing, but to let you know, readers usually reach out for books which provide at least a partial idea about the story, in clear words. Add a few lines after the poetry kinda thing and shift the -Written for Coffee And Crime Contest- at the last. 

Characters- 8/10

I felt that the characters could have been described in more detail, as I didn’t feel any such connection with them. Other than that, it was good.

Flow- 9/10

It could have been a bit more longer, and scenes well described, as I felt it a bit rushed, but this one totally depends on peep’s viewpoints.

Plot- 9/10

The thing which you showed between Ida and Claire was amazing and I loved it!

Grammar- 9/10

I didn’t find many errors, but there were a few, which can be removed by editing.

Overall enjoyment- 9/10

Total- 59/70

---------------

Tales from a sea by its_JuiShah

Title- 4.5/5

I absolutely loved the title. It’s unique and as far as I know, none of the books goes up with the same title on wattpad.

Cover- 3/5

Firstly, the pure product of the cover isn't the exact size that a wattpad cover should be. 512 x 800 pixels is what it should be. Secondly, the text could be improved, so that it gets more catchy.

Blurb- 7/10

To let you know, the blurb of a story is what ‘that’ book is all about, not what your other books are or other things as such. Asking for votes and reads on your other books, is not what is appreciable, as the readers would like to know what the book (in this case, tales from a sea) is.