𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

First of all, thank you  judges khushi_sri and kinalhariya for spending your precious time in taking part in judging. We really are very grateful towards your work😁♥️.

So, dear participants here are your results😁.

                    Judge: kinalhariya

Book:Leeward

Author:  empiresofwater

Title:5/5

Cover:5/5

Blurb:9/10

Character:10/10

Flow:10/10

Plot:10/10

Grammar:9/10

Enjoyment:10/10

Total:68/70

Review: Title is perfect: Short and relatable. Cover was attractive and it clearly depicted the storyline. A strong opening; you managed to set the mood within first para itself. Characterization was done really well- I especially loved how you also showed ships and sea as the characters. Your really have a strong hold on the language. Apart from minor errors with commas, everything was written perfectly. Descriptions were so awesome that I could visualize the scenes. Your book is really captivating.

______________________

Book: The Usurper's Queen

Author: shazzarra

Title: 5/5

Cover:5/5

Blurb:10/10

Character:10/10

Flow:10/10

Plot:10/10

Grammar:7/10

Enjoyment:10/10

Total:67/70

Review: Title is suitable. I absolutely adore your cover. It's simply gorgeous. Blurb was written so well that it made me excited to read your story. Characterization was done fantastically. Characters were unique yet relatable. Plot was so good. The political aspect was shown really well. The entire time I was ready, I was on the edge to see what would happen next. Look out for fluctuating tenses [they switched at many places] and capitalization of letter (i)[it didn't happen many times, but still check it out while editing]. There was a problem of spacing between paragraphs in few chapters[Paragraphs were changed at proper intervals but there was lack of space between them and it made it look shaby]. Overall, the book was unique and intriguing. I enjoyed reading it.

_____________________________

Book:Yoon hi koi mil gaya tha

Author: daydreamingatnight19

Title:5/5

Cover:3/5

Blurb:9/10

Character:10/10

Flow:10/10

Plot:10/10