𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

First of all, thank you judges love_at_first and little_birdie_ for taking part in judging. We really are very grateful to you♥️😁.

So, here are your results dear participants.

1. So far, yet so near by Fantastiasco

Title: 5 ( The title is perfect!)

Cover: 5 ( The cover is also perfect! It matches the title )

Blurb: 10 ( The blurb is written wonderfully... the characters pov was presented with a good quote and a few lines about the main plot. It's amazing)

Characters: 9 ( I love the way you depicted the male protagonist ... I could relate him a lot! This might be weird but I commet to Mallika a little too... lol... god! I love the way you represented the characters whom we actually feel. But a little introduction about them along with others in the starting is required. Rest all, it's perfect!)

Flow: 8 ( The flow is good, but in the fourth chapter I felt that it is dragged a little... but again, you're back in the sixth chapter. Also, the chapters are a little lengthy.)

Plot: 10 ( It is not a routine plot in wattpad. We only find rich guy , middle class girl bla bla... but this, is really different. It connects to the real world!)

Grammar: 10 ( Are you kidding me? Your grammar is absolutley wonderful!!! No mistakes at all!)

Overall enjoyment: 8 ( I really like the way you compared the protagonist's mood with the weather. I found it really special and unique. But, the problem that the chapters are a little lengthy... otherwise it's perfect! Usually I don't like ITV fanfictions.... but yours, intrigued me a lot!)

Total: 65/70

___________________

2. Ideal World Isn't Real by @simifanfic

Title: 5 ( I really love the title and agree with it... It suits the story perfectly!)

Cover: 2 (The size of the cover is wrong. The author's name is not mentioned. Thought the editing is good, it needs a few elements related to the story.)

Blurb: 6 ( The backgrounds of both the protagonists is mentioned clearly. But a quote and a few more lines about the story should be added to make it look more attractive.)

Characters: 10 (The character development is amazing!! I also like that you introduced all your characters clearly at once.)

Flow: 8 (The first two chapters are really good! But the third chapter was rushed a little. I really love how you depicted the flashback and the main story at once.)

Plot: 7 (It's a routine wattpad ITV plot with some realistic elements. There is a little uniqueness in the male protagonist's story... but the female one is a usual one.)

Grammar: 5 (There are a lot of spelling errors and a few grammatical mistakes too... the book needs major editing.)

Overal enjoyment: 7

Total: 50/70

____________________

3.The Broken Angel by Darshika13

Title: 5 (It's perfect)

Cover: 3.5 ( since the title is about broken angel, it would be nice if she's highlighted)

Blurb: 7 ( Addition of a few quotes and lines about the story should be added)

Characters: 10 ( Everything is perfectly presented)