𝐏𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

First of all, thank you judges fly2live and miss_cafephile for spending your precious time in taking part in judging. We really are very grateful towards your work😁♥️.

Here are the results!

Judge: fly2live

Name: Paradise

By: TSAsimplicity1

Cover: 5/5

Title:5/5

Blurb:9/10

Message: 9/10

Choice of Meter: 9/10

Form and Flow: 9/10

Grammar/Vocabulary: 9/10

Originality: 9/10

Overall Impact: 9/10

Total:73/80

Really nice cover and blurb to take the reader into the nice world created by the author. Poems were neatly split into three themes separated by the dominant emotion, character or theme. This was unique and hasn't been seen too often. The pictures selected carefully added to the overall experience and must compliment the author for the same.

The poet has not used any specific rhyme scheme in her works (and also mentioned that these are her thoughts). The free verses have managed to capture multiple emotions. The central themes in each section have been covered with great care and it was a wonderful collection to read and ponder. Use of few poetic techniques is recommended as it will add to the impact. Overall, it was a fascinating and enjoyable read. Great job author!

_________________________

Name: Connectens

By: amelia_faith_moore

Cover: 5/5

Title:5/5

Blurb:8/10

Message: 8/10

Choice of Meter: 9/10

Form and Flow: 8/10

Grammar/Vocabulary: 9/10

Originality: 9/10

Overall Impact: 9/10

Total:70/80

A brilliant cover. The author's name (or pen name) has a poetic fragrance and the cover made it so nice to enter her world. Each of the eleven poems carried one theme linked with 'Connection' and poet has managed to use her own experience to carve really relatable poems. The poet has not used specific poetic techniques or rhyme schemes and yet manages to capture the essence of each emotion. Inferno and Rain filled would probably make into most poetry collections for the audacity of emotions they carry. The poems are nice to read aloud and feel like a conversation or a dialogue which very few poems can take credit for. The use of elements as analogies was a welcome change.

Very minor punctuation errors, nothing which little grammar cannot help with. All the eleven poems were very well thought and written. The writer is urged to consider adding the sense of smell and taste in her writing to make it a fuller experience.

________________________

Name: Black Dwam

By: bored_mama