Annoying smiley faces :(:

"Danielle." my dad knocked on the door. I was angry so Im not letting him in. I got up and got my notebook on my desk and a pen. I sat by my door and waited for my dad to say something else. My dog, Cookie came out from under my bed and laid next to me, I pat her head and waited for my dad to say something.
We got Cookie a month after the incident. My dad thought it would make me happier, which it did and she makes me feel safer. She was the cutest and softest husky ever. She had blue eyes, and she was mixed with some other breed so she wasn't as big as most huskies, but do not let looks fool you. Shes nice and innocent when your nice to her, but she can be dangerous when she needs to. Don't try hurting me.

"Please open up."
I ripped out a piece of paper and scribbled on it.
"No. You said you would be out there when I was done. But you weren't. And I was scared to death."
I slid it under and awaited for his answer.
"I thought you would be in there longer than that. I got food!" He exclaimed.
He slid the paper back in and I began to write again. Cookie left out through the doggy door, at the mention of food.
"Leave me alone." And with that I slid it out and walked over to my bed. I laid down and got my phone, which was right next to me. I unlocked my phone and it was on messages. I guess that kid forgot to exit out. But it wasn't on the message he supposably sent to my dad, it was a message to someone named Calum. Who's Calum? And he put the cute monkey emoji covering his mouth, next to his name. (🙊)

Hi.
The message I sent, well he sent, read. He must of sent himself a message from my phone to his... wait so he has my number now? I locked my phone, tossing it to the side and sighed, just staring up.

The vibration of my phone scared me a little. I reached for it and saw it was a text from that kid, Calum.

Calum: Hey. Are you okay now?
I rolled my eyes, why would he care if I were okay or not. He doesn't know me, I don't know him.

Me: I'm sorry, do I know you?
I played stupid.
Calum: yeah, well not entirely but we talked.. kinda.
Calum: more like I talk and you tried shooing me away. lol.
I almost smiled. almost. I stopped myself before I actually could.
I had a good feeling about this kid. But it doesn't mean I'm just going to start changing. This is now me, and I don't think I'm ever gonna change.

Me: oh.
Calum: I was wondering something.
Me: ?
Calum: I'm guessing thats my cue to go on?
Calum: well anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime.
Me: no.
Calum: why not? ):
I panicked a bit, what should be my excuse?
Me: I cant.
Calum: yes you can.
Me: you don't know me.
Calum: true. but I know. (:
Me: that sounds creepy.
Calum: it does.. oops sorry (:
Calum: but pleasee
Me: why should I?
Calum: because I'm a really cool guy (:

Those happy faces were seriously starting to get annoying.
Me: how would I know.
Calum: well maybe if you would of actually talked to me, You would of known.
I wont lie, that comment actually hurt a bit. But i shook it off.
Honestly, I would love to go out. its been 4 months since Ive properly gone out. Ive been too scared too, scared of people or the dangers out there. If I ever did go out during these past 4 months, it would either be with my dad to the groceries or to a clothing store, because I 'needed more clothes'. Or I would walk around these lonely streets by myself or sit in the front porch, or take cookie to the park or for a walk with me.
Me: okay.
Before I could stop myself, I press send.
What did I just do.
I cant go out with someone I don't know, or alone.
Me: wait no
Calum: yay!
Calum: nope, too late. You said yes already.
Calum: lets meet up at the park, tomorrow. At 3. (:
Me: okay.

With that, I lock my phone, not bothering to check for any other messages. I kinda felt flattered at the effort he made trying to get me to agree.
But what if he thinks I'm a creep. I walk in and he gets to know me, then after just leaves. or what if he's not what he seems.
I grab my white bored and marker, and walk out of my room.
I go down stairs and enter the kitchen, where my dad is seated. He hand his hands interlocked and they rested on his forehead.
"Hey sweetie, want food?" My dad asked, there was a paper bag next to him and he pushed it towards me.
I nodded and smiled sincerely.

Can you drop me off at the park tomorrow at 3?
I wrote with the magenta marker on the white board. Once my dad read it and gave me a questioning look, I continued.

I'm sorry for not opening the door for you, and I'm meeting someone.

So many freaking italics. Well sorry this chapter is lame, but, next they're going in a date! Yaay. Calum's adorable byyye. Btw this was kinda of a filler bc I wanted to save things for next chapter.
And I really want a husky/ pomsky. Either is fine. 😭