o n e

Gabe sat in her room sniffling. Today had been one of the roughest days she's had in a while. She didn't feel good all day, then her and Benny got into a stupid fight, so she left the house to get some air, when she was walking on the sidewalk a car sped past her through a puddle causing her to get drenched with dirty water, and to top it all off her girlfriend Cassie dumped her over the phone. Turns out she had been cheating on her with some dude from the drama club the whole time they were together. So there she sat in her bed, face all red and eyes all puffy trying to hold back anymore tears but then giving up and letting them all out.

"Gabe hurry up we need to head over to Ethan's." Benny said knocking on her door.

"Go away Benny! I don't feel like going out tonight." she sniffled.

Benny realized she had been crying and quickly tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Gabe whats wrong? Let me in." he said still twisting at the doorknob.

"No."

"If this is about what I said during our fight I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean it I was just upset. I'm really sorry. Please let me in."

Gabe gave in getting up and unlocking her door before going to sit back down on the bed. Benny opened the door and stood in front of her. She was looking down towards the floor playing with her fingers.

"Gabe what happened?"

"Nothing"

"Come here." he said pulling her off the bed and into a hug. "I know it isn't nothing but I can tell you don't wanna talk about it"

"Thanks B." she said into his shirt.

"Get ready so we can go to Ethan's I know it will make you feel better." he said letting go of here before heading towards the door.

"Fine" Gabe said as Benny left shutting the door behind him.

* ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

They made it to Ethan's house. Benny made sure to bring plenty of snacks. Jane was watching a dusk movie in the living room. Gabe could here it when she came inside.

"Look at all this!" Ethan says placing down all the snacks. "What'd you two do, rob an ice cream truck or something?"

"Tomorrow we officially join the high school brotherhood." says Benny"

"We are men... and woman." Ethan adds.

We must mark the moment." Benny explains.

"Let's make it the Sunday to end all Sundays." Gabe giggles.

Ethan picked up a bag of marshmallows looking over to Benny "Remember grade 5 when you put 176 of these in your mouth?"

"Yeah right! It was 186." Benny corrected

"No way I did 172, you did 176" Ethan argued.

"You barely hit 150" Benny says as the two of them argue mine over the bag as they try and take it from each other.

Gabe snatches the bag from both of them. "If I remember correctly I was the one who got 186, Benny got 176 and you got 172 E. So I win."

"Ha! It was 176" Ethan exclaims.

"Rematch!" Gabe says before holding the bag of marshmallows to her chest and shoving as many in her mouth as she could.