t w o

"Thanks Grandma." Benny says.

"You're a lifesaver." Gabe adds.

"Anytime dears." She tells the twins as they walk into the kitchen.

"She smells funny." Jane pouts to Ethan.

"No she doesn't. She smells nice, like flowers and mothballs." Ethan tells her.

"Alright now, if the pizza isn't here in 26 minutes, you do not pay a dime." Benny tells his grandma. She nods in response.

"Okay. We uhm... We will be right back. I promise." Ethan says putting on his coat.

"I hate being eight." Jane pouts.

"Listen Jane, be nice for my grandma and when we get back I'll play all the dance dance revolution you want. okay?" Gabe tells her.

"Deal."

"Bye grandma! Love you." The twins say in unison as they walk out of the house.

* ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"What is all that stuff?" Ethan asks.

"Digicams with night vision infrared." Benny explains.

"You can't possibly expect us to investigate the supernatural realm without the proper equipment." Gabe tells him.

"Fine. Just keep it on the down low okay? She already thinks i'm a perv."

"You said her reflection wasn't all there, right?" Gabe asks.

"Yeah."

"Here's a thought. What if this is all just some publicity stunt thing for that stupid dusk movie? If this is a punk I knew it all along!"

"Benny! Shh! Come on." Ethan says walking ahead. "I think she was headed towards town."

* ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"It's hopeless. We lost her." Gabe says out of breath.

"Must. Have. Pizza." Benny whines.

"She's out here. I- I feel it."

"What?" Gabe asks Ethan confused.

They hear a crash noise coming from the alley way and make there way over to it to investigate.

"There's something in the alley." Ethan says.

"Night vision engaged." Benny flips the setting on the camera. He looks through it for a second before gasping.

"What? Benny what?" Ethan asks. No response.

Gabe walks towards the alley to check it out. "Fine i'll-"

Benny pulls her back by her shirt. "We should leave. We should leaver right now." He says still having a firm grasp on his sister.

"Why?" Ethan asks while taking the camera and looking through it. Gabe looking over his shoulder so she could see it too.

The camera shows Sarah chomping into a rat. They scream and Sarah notices them letting out a hiss.

Ethan and Gabe run away only to realize Benny isn't with them. Gabe runs back to her brother and grabs him running off again.